1 ♡︎ 𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐋𝐞𝐯𝐢 𝐗 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

Hey!

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

It was a sunny day. The sun rays shone through the windows and creaks of the woods and into the large crowded mess hall.

You were seated at the right end of the mess hall with Eren, Armin, Mikasa, Sasha, Connie and Jean.

It was around afternoon. The table was filled with the usual banter and chats.

Mikasa was sitting beside eren quietly and Armin occasionally conversed with us. Sasha was going full on with her food, biting and scratching whoever dared to come in an arms length, that being Connie always.

Jean was beside me with his ever present flirting tactics.

The moment I placed my foot in the hall, the group called me and the only seat left was beside him. I had no choice but to take it.

I was eating my food once again as jean's voice perked up from beside me.

"Hey beautiful. Why are you not talking to me?"

I slowly turned to face him giving him an unamused look.

"Why should I talk to you?"

"Don't be like that sweetheart"
His laughter filled the table as his left hand met my shoulder.

I glared at him through my lashes.

"Cut it out Jean"

"What? Can't take it anymore?"
He replied with a smirk covering his face.

I could feel a pair of eyes boring through my skull.

I do not have to turn around to know who is that.

Captain levi and me are secretly dating for about 5 months. It all started to happen when i was assigned to help with his paperwork by hange. At first he was as cold as the winter nights, not engaging in any kinds of conversation.

After about 3 months or so I began to make tea for him and me for the late night paperworks. I knew he had a thing for tea.

That was the first time he gave me a thankyou. From that day on tea became a usual routine.

Small talks were exchanged between us during the time. We somehow warmed up to each other.

I have had a crush on him since I came here. I mean who wouldn't . But i had not acted on my intrusive thoughts.

Slowly and slowly, with each day that passed i became more infactuated with him.

We both felt the tension in the air.

One night he confronted me about the matter. I shyly informed him about my attraction and i was surprised to hear him say he did too.

I was over the moon. Acting like a schoolgirl.

Every glance thrown my way on the mess hall, in the training fields and in the confines of his office made my heart bloom with love.

2 months into our relationship we started doing sex. Levi Ackerman is a sex god. Who knew the captain had it in him.

I was addicted and so was he. We were both virgins at that time.

We had sex every day, every week. We both couldn't be more separated from each other.

What many people do not know about levi Ackerman is that he is a possessive and a jealous man.

That bring us to the current situation. I know he will be seething with rage seeing jeans hands all over me. I turned around cautiously and met his obsidian eyes.