3 ♡︎ 𝐎𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐢 𝐗 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

Hey!

.  . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ ° . ☆

Groans and moans tumbled out of my mouth fastly. I couldn't stop it even if i tried. His cock was plunging in and out of me fast and hard. It had been more than 1 hour. I lost track of time after the 2 orgasms i had.

"L-levii...ahhh...nghhh... Please"

"Please what baby?"

"I-i fuck- don't stop...."

"I-i wasn't planing on it at all"

The room filled with the noise of skin slapping against eash other. Levi's groans and my moans together synchronised and overtook his office.

"Leviiii I'm-im cumming.."

"No"

What? Oh my god. I can't keep it in. It's too strong.

"You cum when i say so. Your are mine to command, mine to control"

"Yess...yes.. okay-yy levii"

I was too cock dumb to comprehend the situation. He was making all this just because a cade looked at my ass a bit too long. It was only a few seconds but he felt like it was a lifetime. Not that it's ok but what can I do if it's in the field.

"Leviii i cant hold it in.. please let me cum"

"No baby. You cum when i c-cum"

Tears rolled down my cheeks from the confines of its home. It was too strong. I can only try to keep it for a few minutes.

His cock reached the deepest part of me hard and fast. His tip pressed against my cervix everytime he plunged inside me. I was drooling and my spit dropped down to my chest through my chin.

He licked my saliva from the neck to my lips encasing my lips in his own in a hungry kiss. He pulled my bottom lip between his teeth and pulled it breaking the delicate skin.

"Nghh..baby...fuck"

His thrust became more heavy and fast.

"Nghhh...levi... I cant hold it back anymore....."

"Fuck baby i cant too.."

"Cum baby...cum for your captain"

My pussy walls convulsed against his cock pulling it in further into my hot cavern.

"Hmmm...(y/n)..."

"Le-levii i-fuck i - I'm cumming!!"

White pleasure blinding my sight all again. This time much more strongly. My legs locked around his hips pulling him further close to me.

"Ahhh baby fuck you're milking my cock fully. I'm gonna cum-m fuck"

With one last thrust he came inside my inside painting it in white. My walls twiched against him with his cock.

"So good (y/n) so good. Taking your captain seed all at once."

"C-captain..."

"You are mine cadet. Mine to fuck and look at."

"Yes captain"

We stayed in his desk for a few minutes with his cock still inside me. Once he was all composed he changed his expression back to his usual one.

"Get up. We have to clean this mess"

I proped myself upon my elbows and started to get up.

Suddenly his fingers scooped up both mine and his fluid and plunged it back into my hole and let it rest there.

I let out an embarrassingly loud broked moan-whine into the room.

He pulled out and slpped my thigh.

"Come on baby"

He gripped my thighs and hoisted me on to his hip with my legs on either side of his hips and went to the bathroom.

.  . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ ° . ☆

Thank you for reading!