2 ♡︎ 𝐏𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐢 𝐗 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

Hey!

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

The evenings in the scout regiment were always beautiful. The sky tinted with pink and purple. The white flocks of birds heading west. Several cadets retreating to the mess hall or their bunks after the long tiring day. The sky brimmed with cotton candy like clouds.

Perhaps you could have enjoyed this all better if you were in the grassy hilltop filled with different flowers  other than pressed up against the window in the corporal's office with his cock pounding in and out of you -  Not because this is not good.

Levi's breath fanned against my neck. Groans and moans tumbled out of both our mouths.

The glass of the window infront of me fogged up due to my breath clashing against it.

I placed my hand on the window sill and gripped it hard. I was once again reaching my peak. White clouded my vision, my insides doing summersaults.

"You gonna cum again sweetheart?"

Levi's voice perked up from beside me. I could not make out anything as i was too focused on chasing my pleasure.

"Nghh...hah..ahh-yes.."

Levi abruptly grabbed my waist and pulled me by my legs to his desk with his dick still inside me.

He placed my ass on the desk and pulled me towards the edge.
He countinued his thrust inside my velvety walls.

"Is my baby gonna cum? Only i can make you cum like this"

"Ahh haa Yes captain"

He was fucking me this rough because a cadet came and talked to me. Being the nice one contrary to levi, i chatted with him for a while seeing there was no harm in making new friends (ohh there was harm).

After sometime he asked me if he would like to go on a date. I was taken aback at first and quickly said i can't.

Levi was furious upon hearing this. I said it was no big deal and he do not have to worry and he was the one i love and how i turned him down.

He would not take and decided to pull me towards his office.

He first took me on his office door and then his window next.

I was a little concerned about us seeing through the glass windows but he said it was fine, as he put it "let them see who is fucking you".

I was pulled out of my thoughts as his cock angled a little deeper hitting my g-spot.

I let out an embarrassinly loud moan into the room.

His mouth curled upwards and he pulled my ass further in and thrusted faster and harder against the spot that clouded my vision.

"L-levii nghh i-im"

"What is it baby, tell me"

"Im-i-"

He was purposely buring himself deep inside me not letting me finish my sentence.

My toes curled and my nails scratched against the oak wooden desk.

I couldn't hold anymore and let myself fall over the edge. The pleasure was so much i blacked out for a second.

"Le-leviiiiiii nghh ahhhhh~"

"Oh my (y/n)..haa..ha..fuck, squeezing my cock like that-fuck"

My legs started to shake from the overstimulation as he proceeded to bury himself inside after letting me ride out my high.

"Levi...oh my goddd"

"Ngh..yea sweetheart you're doing so well"

He cock started to twich inside me and he let out loud moans compared to the once usually he does. He closed his eyes tightly and grabbed my hips, his nails digged into the soft flesh there.He was nearing his end.

"(Y/- (y/n)"

"Hm..ha..yea"

"Fuck baby i-"

His sentence got cut out by his own moans and i felt his thick hot white ropes of cum squirting the walls of my insides.

He let out a groan and fell upon my body. We both rested there a little trying to catch our breaths.

He arms tightened against me and pulled me up.

My legs felt numb and i was sure i cannot walk.

"Levi i can't walk"

"You don't have to sweetheart"

He placed a soft kiss on to my forehead.
He pulled us both up and walked towards the bathroom.

He kissed my neck and uttered a small - "  I love you"

A smile graced my lips and my heart pumped a hundred times faster. No matter how much times i hear this, i still cannot get used to this feeling.

" I love you too levi"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

I know it's not much possessiveness, but hey i can make more chapters on that.

Anyways thank you for reading and i hope you have a great day!