Part-2

Jk POV:
I reached school as it was a short walk from my home.I went inside and the first person I saw was Namjoon,oh God how badly i wanted to make him mine but i still had to wait..

No one's POV:
Jungkook's classes were finished and he was walking to the cafeteria when suddenly he bumped into Namjoon.

Jk POV:
I was walking when suddenly i was met with a soft chest of someone and it was none other than Namjoon.

Namjoon POV:
I was walking hurriedly to my next class but i soon bumped into this cute little guy who was walking towards the cafeteria.Oh gosh he was just the most adorable little guy.
I quickly apologized and introduced myself.

Jk POV:
Oh God i cant believe it I bumped into Namjoon now he'll hate me so much i thought.But i was surprised when he smiled and introduced himself.I was blushing hard as I said "Oh,I'm Jeon Jungkook!" Oh shit i think i was a bit too excited.But i was soon relieved as he laughs and says "Oh,nice to meet you Jungkook but now i need to go i will see you later okay and here is my number we can call or text sometime".We exchanged contacts and i was over the moon as I walked to the cafeteria with little jumps in my steps.The day soon ended an i went home in hope to talk to my Joonie...