Bio (Updated.)

Name: Alexios

Giant name: Helblindi

Age: 15 - 18

God of: Darkness, Death, and Battle. (Norse gods can have multiple titles.)

Personality: While Kratos was the Strong, Stoic and wise, while Atreus was quick, Fast, and Accurate, Alexios had a strong will power, and even stronger Cunning and wit.

Godly powers: (Will unlock these later in the story.)

Godly strength, speed, regeneration, durability: has inherited this from his father, Kratos.

Shadow step: Is able to Teleport in any direction in about 20 feet.

Onyx familiars: Is able to summon beasts of shadows that are completely under his control.

Echo of the dead: Can see vestiges of the past from corpses.

Speak with the dead: Much like how Atreus can speak with animals, Alexios can speak with the dead, calling upon their spirit to speak with them.

Umbral Abomination: Similar in comparison to Kratos' Spartan rage, where he transforms into a monster of shadow and black, and his strength and durability increase, along with his size. Can only hold this form for a short time.

Dark vision (Passive): Is able to see in pitch black darkness as if it was dim light.

Domino: can select up to three targets, and connect and synchronize the fates of his targets, meaning if one enemy dies and was connected to two others, they will share the same fate.

Weapon mastery (Passive): Is able to understand how to use a weapon faster than anyone else.

Battle smart (Passive): Is able to assess a battlefield and figure out the best course of action.

(NEW) Danger sense (Passive): Gains the ability to detect possible threats within his surroundings, Kinda like Spider-man and his spider sense.

Weapon: Myrkramaður (Darkslayer) is a Sword that Faye had made for Alexios, made by the Huldra Brothers, which was one of their best works. The sword amplifies Alexios's abilities, and is his main weapon.

Weapon 2: Elding Whip (Lighting Whip.) A whip crafted by the Huldra Brothers made with Asgardian Steel and a Tooth from Hræzlyr the Dragon. Able to generate lightning attacks, while being able to attack as... Well. As fast as lightning.

Shield: Svartur Aegis (Black Shield.) A shield in similar design to Kratos's shield. With one major difference. The Shield is in a darker color with golden/bronze accents. Can extend and retract.

Skills:

Expert Climber: Is able to climb pretty much anything, such as buildings, mountains, and tree's.

Master Fighter: Has been under the rigorous and demanding training of Kratos, and has become very proficient with his blade work and hand to hand combatant. Combine that with his godly abilities, and he is a force to be reckoned with.

Skilled strategist: Is able to make a plan or strategy on the fly or in the heat of battle.

Expert acrobat: Is able to have great balance and agility during fights and other actions.

Backstory: Was the first born of Kratos and Faye, four years before Atreus was born. At a young age of 9, he had found out he was a god when he had overheard Kratos and Faye speaking about the boys, and he heard Kratos mention he is cursed for being a God. He kept that a secret from them, and he was being trained by Kratos when he was 11, and he showed very good prowess, tenacity, and Cunning in a fight. After the death of Faye, he would help his Father and Atreus to spread their mothers' ashes.