A Bit of Fucking Gratitude

The three see that the inactive Draugr was bow very much active. They charge at the Father and his sons as they ready for combat. Kratos cleaves one in half with his axe, Atreus fired a few Arrows at any Draugr coming at him, and Alexios was defending against two Draugr.

Alexios blocked an attack between the two as their swords collided against his. He then moved under their swords, kicking one away as he swung down onto the other, chopping off its arm as it then staggered back before Alexios stabs into it's chest, Killing it. The other one runs at him and tries to bite into Alexios with its rotten and disgusting teeth.

Alexios could smell its horrendous breath as he gagged a little, and he stepped back from a bite, before he stabbed upwards with his sword, through the head of the Draugr, before reverse gripping the sword, and pushing the handle up and the blade down as its head bent back at an awkward angle, a Loud snap could be heard as its neck was broken, and it was knocked onto it's back. He then yanked out his blade as he turned to another three.

One swings his axe down at Alexios, who sidestepped it as he steps on the axe, which was now embedded into the ground as he backhands the Draugr with his fist, sending it to the ground. He then reverse gripped his sword as another Draugr comes and swings its sword down wildly, with Alexios catching its wrist, as he Thrusts the pommel of his sword into the Draugr's gut and punched it to the ground and stabbed into its head.

He ducks under a sword strike from behind as he kicked the Draugr back and pulled out his sword, now in the standard grip, and throws it at the Draugr, it stabbing into its head as it falls over, dead. The Draugr that was backhanded earlier gets back up and gripped its axe as it charged at Alexios, with him raising his fists before an arrow goes through its head and falls over.

Alexios looked to see Atreus as he gave a nod to him as he saw Kratos finish off the last of the Draugr. He takes a breath as he pulls out his sword from the Draugr corpse. They finally get a good look at their surroundings as they can see writing on a stone pillar. Atreus reads it.

Atreus: "Oh. This used to be a marketplace. The giants used to come here to trade with the gods a long time ago. Wonder if Odin was ever here?"

Alexios: "Unlikely. Unless he was here in disguise."

Atreus: "Hey, it's possible."

They then hear something crash up against the a nearby wall.

Alexios: "Seems we have more company!"

The wall was then busted down as a much larger Draugr that looked even beefier than Kratos. It was wielding a Warhammer as it roars at the three.

Kratos runs up to it and slashed it a few times with his Axe, but the Draugr seems unfazed by its attacks as it swings its Warhammer at Kratos, him rolling out the way as Alexios moved foward with Atreus shooting arrows into its chest. Alexios swings down onto its shoulderas hard as he could, as the blade cleaved him by a few inches, but it doesn't bring him down as he grabbed Alexios by the throat.

Alexios struggled as he wiggled to get free before he throws his leg over the Draugr, kicking him in the face as he vaulted over his arm, as he gets free. He then kicked in his knee as he grabbed his sword handle from its back in reverse grip as he stabs downwards into its back, the blade coming out the front of its chest as Atreus shoots an arrow in its skull, and Kratos chops off its head.

Alexios sighs a little as he rubs his neck, a slight bruise appeared.

Alexios: (Annoyed.) "What is it with me getting strangled today?!"

Kratos: "You'll live. Come. Let's get going."

Atreus and Alexios nod as they continue foward and head towards the wall that the Draugr busted through, and started to climb up the cracks. They then could hear ominous chanting/singing.