Chapter 2: Shown around

3rd person pov:

Rhea was showing Y/N around telling her how everything was ran around WWE but Y/N was distracted by Rhea's hotness but she snapped out of her thoughts when she heard a girl running over and hugging Rhea.

"Rhea I did it!! I won against Sasha!!!!" This girl sounded excited but Y/N didn't want to get involved so she walked off and went to the cafeteria as that was the first place Rhea had shown her.

Rhea's Pov:

I hugged Liv and congratulated her on her win but when I went to introduce her to the new wrestler as I didn't ask her, her name she was gone. I shrugged it off and kept walking with Liv when I saw Becky in the cafeteria talking to someone but I couldn't see who as her back was to me. "Hey Liv how about you go change and relax as we have a match tonight you need to rest" I heard liv agree and walk off so it gave me a chance to go see who Becky was talking to.

Y/N's Pov:

I was sat on my own until this woman came up to me and sat down next to me "I'm guessing your the newbie around here, well I'm Becky Lynch but you can call me Becky." I smiled "my names Y/N Y/L/N but you can call me Y/N, its nice to meet you Becky". She smiled at me and nodded "if you need I can be your friend and maybe tag team partner if you'd like as I need a new one as mine is currently in hospital due to a bad match". I just simply nodded happy to have a friend that's when I had noticed that Emo wrestler from before with wide eyes staring at us and I was confused but I just brushed it off.

Rhea's pov:

I couldn't believe it..her name was the same as my friend from 11 years ago but I couldn't be her.. she looked nothing like her. I had to get her alone and test her out to see if it was her or not because I hope it isn't as I was really mean to her when I last saw her