Chapter 4: Reunite

Rhea's Pov:

I finally saw Y/N get up and say goodbye to Becky but why did i feel mad when they hugged? It's not like it is the same Y/N, if it is i hope she can forgive me but i think she noticed i was staring at them so i decided to walk away rolling my eyes to try and act like i didnt see them. I'm now with Damian and Finn waiting for her to walk past and she's coming past slowly i think she's on her phone 'perfect' i thought to myself "Hey you two i need to do something really quick" they both nodded and walked away. Nows my chance, i grabbed her arm and pulled her somewhere private but she started to yell so i covered her mouth. "shh it's just me idiot".

She finally calmed down so i uncovered her mouth, "can i help you?" she asked me looking confused. 'Shit i didn't think this far ahead' i looked around and took a deep breath "do you know a girl called Demi?" i saw her eyes widen and she looked annoyed a bit, 'does she hate me?' i was waiting for her reply but instead she slapped me "look i don't know how you know her but i do not want to bring up someone who hated me and decided to drop me over call and made me cry". woah i really did upset her i don't know if i should tell it's me..no i won't not yet. "oh sorry well the names Rhea i overheard you and Becky so i know your name already".

Y/N's Pov:

This bitch had the audacity to bring Demi up like how does she know her? are they friends? "well nice to meet you Rhea i didn't mean to slap you, it's just a sensitive topic to talk about as i haven't spoken to Demi for 11 years and i don't have anyway of contacting her even though she still has my instagram" she looked surprised and nodded "no no it's alright i shouldn't have brought it up but hey if you guys end up talking again she may ask for forgiveness she may not have meant it" Rhea was right..she may not have meant it but i do not care she hurt me and i do not want to go through that again. "thanks but i doubt she will talk to me as she's still in Australia".

why does Rhea's eyes keep widening..something is wrong. Someone interuppted us saying it was my time to go out and have my first match so i said my goodbyes and she wished me luck. i walked away so confused she was acting so weird but right now i need to focus as im going against Bianca Belaire and i was waiting at the curtain until i heard my theme go off [whatever theme you want] so i went walking out smirking and looking around with a microphone in my hands. "so this is WWE, well it's nice to be here and i see i have to go against someone who thinks she is better than everyone" i started walking towards the ring smirking knowing it was getting to Bianca by her face."pretty bold of you to say newbie what even is your name huh?"
i smirked and finally spoke up "it's Insanity", Bianca rolled her eyes and threw her microphone and bounced off the ropes to attack me, luckily i dogded it in time for a referee to come out and take my mic off me and allow me to drop kick her into the turnbuckles. After about 30 minutes of fighting i finally decided to do my finisher move [your decision] and pin her, '1...2...3!!!!!' i had won. i walked backstage after taking pictures with some kids and went to sit down and take a drink, i was still thinking about Rhea and her weird behaviour.