six

NICHOLAS SINCLAIR
-
another version of me roams the earth

Dylan's fingernails dug into my palms as the jet began to land, she'd made a big speech about how she's afraid of nothing before trembling as the jet took off.

"Nick you can let go of my hand now, you were very brave,"

I nodded my head going along with her version of this plane ride.

"Thanks for that Dylan,"

"Anytime Nick," she said as she unbuckled her seatbelt. We were currently in first class, normally we'd take the jet but the boys had requested last minute apparently. Speaking of the boys I needed to let them know that they all needed to be at the house, they needed to know about Dylan.

I turned to tell her the plan for landing but she wasn't there.

"Excuse me," the flight attendant turned to look at me, "my daughter, the girl that was sat over there, did you see where she went,"

"No, though we can make an annou-,"

She was cut off when a familiar voice sounded through the plane sounding panicked, "May day, May Day ladies a gentleman this is your co pilot speaking we're going down, I repeat going down,"

People started to look panicked and I heard sniffles and screams from the other cabins.

Really Dylan.

DYLAN SINCLAIR

"Brace for impact,"

Someone cleared their throat from behind me, I turned to see and angry flight attendant looking at me with his hand stretched out. Handing him the speaker he began to clear up the confusions day apologise for the distress but I honestly thought it was quite humorous.

Everyone loved a little jokey joke.

I wonder if I can do a cartwheel on the plane, but I need a witness, I sprinted down through the plane passing all the weirdos who looked at me funny before being met with Nick.

"I bet you $15 that I can do a cartwheel on this plane,"

"I'll give you $100 if you don't,"

"Deal" I sat back in my chair, then I slouched, before standing up and then sitting again.

I wasn't really good at keeping still.

"Wait," I shouted.

Nick looked at me, I looked at him.

"Dylan you just shouted wait, wait for what,"

"You said I had a twin."

"You do,"

"Woah," I turned my body so I was facing him my knees tucked into my chest, "so another version of me just roams the earth,"

"Actually, I'd say you guys behave pretty different, he's a lot quieter,"

I nodded my head. I've heard twins are supposed to be able to read each others minds and have twin telepathy and creep people out together stuff like that, they're also supposed to be really close. Like a best friend that you're born with.

"Do you think he'll like me?"

"Yeah kid I do, what's not to like,"

I nodded "That's true, I'm awesome,"

"You don't talk a lot Nick, you're kinda quiet and a bit awkward,"

He let out a laugh.

"Yeah never really been the talkative type."

"Not me, I love talking imagine being give the gift of speech and not using it, that's a waste Nicholas,"

"I guess,"

I slowly lowered my head on his shoulder, my irregular sleeping habits are slowly catching up to me.

"Don't worry Nick, you won't have to be quiet anymore, I'm here now,"

I felt him kiss the top of my head before I drifted off to sleep.

Maybe it will be kinda nice having a dad.

- x -

honestly just cuss me out bro I've been gone for over a year I think and I genuinely haven't wrote anything so this is going to be so bad.

also sorry it's short, the next chapter will be longer.