Chapter 12

After we all made love with each other they cuddled me. I was laying on Jack's chest while Jake was behind me spooning me until I felt the bed vibrating. Jack moves my leg off of his before getting up grabbing his phone. Jake pulls me closer and plays with my right nipple before I turned over kissing him. As soon as he grips my ass I climb on top while we make out until Jack walks back in frustrated. He sighs and I get of Jake walking to Jack. Once I was in front of him I got on my tippy toes and kiss him. When he respond kissing me back he also grips my bubble butt before spanking it hard.

"Daddy Jack!"

He kisses down my neck and leaves a hickey there before pulling away from me smirking.

"Daddy!"

He only points to the bed where Jake is still laying watching us. I walk shaking my ass all the way back to the end of the bed before climbing on and over Jake. Jake just smirks and grips my ass before spanking me.

"Daddy Jake!"

We start to make out again while Jack gets undressed until he puts his harden dick by our lips so we share him. That only leads to Jake fucking me while we share Jack and once we all cum his phone goes off again. Jack answers until I get up and fall off the bed. He immediately helps me up and told the person he will call them back.

"Baby are you okay?" Both Jack and Jake asks.

I look at my concern daddies before kissing Jack making Jake sigh in relief. After a while we all take a shower until Jack's phone goes off and he gets out answering it. Jake noticed my mood changing so we took a bath together with me sitting on him while his dick was in my pussy. Of course we made love in the tub, but my mind kept going back to Jack.

It's now ten pm and we are laying in bed cuddling until Jack's phone goes off. This pissed me off big time as I was finally getting both their attention and love.

"Hello?" Jack asked after answering his phone.

I get up and kissed him.

"Jack?" Some female asks.

That pissed me off more so I snatch his phone and ran downstairs and into the office locking the door.

"Jack?" The female yells.

"Girl I do not know who the fuck you are yelling at and why, but stop calling my man! It is late here and you can call in the morning! Bye bye."

I hanged up after that and just like that Jack has the office door unlock looking at me both angrily and shocked. He motions me with his finger to come to him and I shake my head no. He immediately gabs his finger down telling me now and again I shake my head no. He then slowly walks to me not taking his eyes off of me. I then run around the desk and out the door as Jack is chasing me. I ran upstairs and into our room shutting the door and locking it almost too late before Jack got to me. I then look at Jake and he shakes his head while smiling. I get on the bed and cuddle next to Jake just in time as Jack unlocks the door. He walks to his end of the bed calculating my moves until he grabs onto me kissing my neck. He only stops kissing my neck when I turn kissing his lips. Just two second kiss and he starts spanking me.

*Smack*

"This is for taking my phone." Daddy Jack says before turning me.

*Smack*

"This is for running in the house." Daddy Jack says.

*Smack*

"This is for not listening." Daddy Jack says.

He rubs my ass after that as I am naked again. Yup I got undressed when it became bed time.

After Jack let's me go I move to Jake and cuddle him ignoring Jack.

Hey the punishment was unjustified.

All through the night I cuddle Jake and fall asleep listening to his heart beating.