Chapter 16

I woke my daddies up by playing with their balls and dicks. In return Jack fingered my pussy while Jake played with my numb until we all cummed. We then shower together and I had them each fuck my ass while the other fucked my mouth. After the shower they got dressed and I knew they have to go into work today. So as Jake just finished my batch of pancake after I begged for them Daddy Jack comes over giving Daddy Jake a handjob while fucking his ass. When Daddy Jake cummed on my pancakes Daddy Jack kisses my lips and I take the cleaner and clean his dick. Daddy Jake does the same as daddy Jack fucking his ass while giving him a hand job until daddy jack cums onto my still hot pancakes. I then clean daddy Jake's dick before they make love to me while I eat my pancakes.

After breakfast I head into work with Jack and let's just say I was tempting him. Even at the office I was tempting him. So when we got home I was justly punished being pinned to the expensive kitchen island with my dress up and thongs pulled to the side. Jack kept fucking me, eating me out, and repeating until Jake join. Jake then was the punisher while jack fuck his ass. That was until Jake moves my ass out more and spreads my legs more. That is when Jack eats me out while Jake fucks me.

At bedtime we just cuddle and in the morning it resumes on repeat.

This happens for two months until I got sick and immediately take a pregnancy test to find out I am pregnant.

After telling them I was on more strict orders and they were more careful. They did kind of blow their lids, but we're happy. All while I was not allowed to have my favorite breakfast or deep throat or anything that allowed me their semon down my throat. I was even not allowed to work after I showed, but they still shared me and made love with me all I wanted. It made up for not being allowed that certain nutrients down my throat in any form.

Three months has passed since giving birth two twins. I am still not working as my daddies made it clear I am now a stay at home mom. They still make love and they eat me out.

Five year later and I have two sets of twins and pregnant with the third set soon to be birth as I am showing big time. Jake and Jack are less busy this round of pregnancies and they talk about having at least four more kids after these twins are born. I am very much happy and spoiled, but enjoying being pregnant over and over again looking forward to continuing.