The meeting

Bee was a studious child. In school, last period, desperately waiting for the bell to ring. They had finished their work, and was staring at their phone. Scrolling through social media, oblivious to the endless void of space and time above them, and choosing to ignore the noise of the classroom.

     A buzz shook Bee's hand, and they glanced down. They realized they had stared for so long into space, that their phone had turned off. 34 seconds. They also took too long to realize all of that, so their phone turned off again. 

     Bee used their right thumb to unlock their iphone 8, and luckily did not get cut by the numerous cracks on the screen as they ran their hands over the grubby and probably dangerous glass. 

----------------------

smut

i have a reason to believe someone may have ripped a gsa poster off the wall

which is

y'know

not cool

bee

i'm going to eat them

om nom

fuck that

smut

it was on the ground and the tape seemed to be ripped because there was only a little bit of it i was able to use to put it back on the wall

i did hang it back up

bee

thank you

smut

don't worry about it

i'll check on it after school

be sure to water it daily

bee

oh ok i will

-------------------------

     Bee got up from their desk, making their way over to the teacher. After a nod of confirmation from her, they made their way out the door, lying about where they were going on the way out. There was no way they were going to the bathroom, not when there was a gsa poster somewhere that needed watering. 

     They walked up and down each stair way, taking much longer than a bathroom break, until finally, they found a gsa poster hanging precariously by a piece of sort-of-sticky tape. Just how Smut had described it. 

     Carefully, Bee pulled the poster off the wall. It sunk sadly into their hand, and the corners sagged. The words drooped. 

     "Don't worry, lil buddy." Bee cradled the paper in their hands, stroking the edges gently. "I've got you now."

     The gsa poster snuggled up, safe in Bee's hands. This was the start of something great, they could feel it.