Oh, lady liberty! Oh!

Bee carried the gsa poster over to a nearby water fountain, remembering Smut's advice to water it. 

     As they walked, they examined it. It was a simple poster, really, hardly a poster at all, but somehow... sweet. It was a piece of computer paper, with a logo on it, and some text that looked greyish - almost like the printer was running out of ink when it printed it. 

     The edges of the paper were crumpled from being trampled and pushed around... and then Bee realized. This gsa poster had been bullied! It was clearly beaten, with the tape not sticking anymore, and even some rips and tears where it had been torn off the wall. 

     "Hey, there, little guy... do you have a name?" Bee asked.

     The gsa poster didn't answer, laying limp on Bee's hand, barely moving, barely breathing. 

    Bee's heart bled for the little creature, so small, so fragile, yet so resilient. Screaming it's message at the world, bellowing it so that all could see! And it was mocked for that. Torn down, ripped and trampled and beaten! Oh, injustice! Oh, lady liberty, come look upon the smallest creatures, the bees and the gsa posters, and see how this world has failed you! Come hither upon our Earth, and serve justice to all those who do harm for none reason but self pleasure. Punishment, we cry. Punishment! Oh, lady liberty. Oh, oh!

     Bee's footsteps were heard by nobody, because nobody was in the hall but them and the poster. Bee looked around carefully, making sure nobody was coming out of the classrooms, either. Then, they went over to the water fountain and stared at it. 

     How were they supposed to do this?

     In the end, Bee settled on turning on the fountain, and letting the water spurt up onto the gsa poster, which sucked it up greedily. Soon, nearly half the poster was wet, and more was on the way.

     Then... Bee realized. 

     This... was a piece of paper. Their hands froze. The water kept running. The poster got wetter. 

     Bee gasped and tore the gsa paper out of the water fountain. It was gasping and choking, and everything that signals bad things in a piece of paper. 

     "Oh my god! oh my god I'm so sorry little guy, what have I DONE!" Bee cried. 

------------------- 

bee

it's soggy now??? what did i do wrong :(

smut

uhhh maybe put it in some fire so it can dry

om nom

it's mario day motherfuckers

bee

ok i'll try :(

smut

happy mario day mario brothers

-----------------------------

     Bee carefully scooped up the choking gsa poster and rushed to the nearest exit- there was no way they were going to be able to get fire in the school.

     Let's just hope it's not too late to save their son- uhhh.. newfound gsa poster friend.