-4-

After class

Jimin was packing up when she saw Minjeong staring at her from the corner of her eye and it made her feel nervous. "What?" Jimin asked.

"Nothing, continue." Minjeong replied.

Minjeong was admiring this girl that's in front of her and she doesn't know why she is. It just feels good to look at her and even if they just met a couple weeks back, the younger girl thinks their "Chemistry" was immaculate.

"Wanna go on a date?" Minjeong asked, resting her head on her hands.

"Go what?" Jimin Retorted.

"A date." Minjeong was ready to go on one, she was confident about it. This wasn't her first date, Minjeong has gone out with a couple of girls in the past but they don't seem to muse her like how Jimin does.

She did have to admit that she likes the older girl but she thinks that Jimin was too stubborn to admit it herself. So why not lure her into it? Like how Jimin lured her into the second kiss.

"..But I'm busy." Jimin slightly frowned. Karina never went out on a date with anyone before, but she never thought her first date would be with a girl. And she didn't seem to have a problem with it.

"Fine." Jimin replied after a moment of thinking. Both girls headed out the classroom, walking to the cafeteria to grab something from the vending machine.

"Want something? I'll get it for you." Jimin offered with a smile. Minjeong smiled back, pointing at the juice box displayed in the vending machine. "I want that one."

Sitting in their school lounge, they looked out the window admiring the blue skies and the bright sunshine. Then Jimin got curious and wanted more details about the date. "So where are we going for the date?" Minjeong took a moment to think, then she came up with a place that would be fun and entertaining for the both of them. "The claw machine arcade!" She exclaimed.

"Those claw machine games are cool, what do you think?" The younger girl added. Jimin smiled, nodding her head to the idea and it seems like she's really excited about it. "I like it, what time?" The younger girl gave it some thought as she's sipping her juice box. "How about this Saturday at 2? I can pick you up from your house."

Jimin came to a halt, looking at the Younger one with a confused look. "Wait, you can drive?"

"Well yeah I can, what? You think I can't drive?" Minjeong retorted with an offended look.

The older girl laughed, "no, it's just you're always like a cute little baby, I didn't expect you would know how to drive." That made the younger girl awkwardly smile. Minjeong liked this. Just the two of them hanging out, drinking their juice and talking.

Jimin checks the time displayed on her phone. "Oh, it's almost time to head to class." Jimin declared. It was 1:30 pm, the last class of the day before heading home.
Jimin was about to part ways from Minjeong in the halls when the younger girl grabbed her arms, pecking her on the lips before walking away.

Jimin walked to her history class feeling flustered, and somewhat kind of embarrassed. She met up with Aeri in class, face still kind of red from the kiss.

"Why's your face so red, did you run all the way here?" Aeri asked, raising a brow.

"No, it's just hot in here that's all." Jimin responded, sitting in a chair next to Aeri. Now that she thinks about it, Aeri was right. Jimin did like Minjeong, really liked Minjeong but for some reason, the relationship between Her and Minjeong didn't seem to scream the word 'Love.' They seemed to be more like Friends than dating and Jimin wanted to make this more than just friends.

"Aeri, how would you know if a friend wanted something more than just friends?"

Aeri froze for a second and looked at Jimin with a smirk on her face.

"Oooh Rina, is it Minjeong?"

"Shut up," Jimin blushed, and couldn't hold back the smile she had on her face. Aeri kept slapping her arms with excitement.

"So? What y'all do?" Aeri Eagerly asked, jumping in her chair.

"Well, we did kiss," Jimin said with caution.

Aeri let out the loudest squeal in the room and had other students turning heads with confusion written on their faces.

"Yoo Jimin, She's more than just a friend to you."

"How do you feel whenever you're with her?" Aeri asked, grabbing onto Jimin's hands.

She took some time to think. Minjeong was always annoying and intimidating to be with but there's something about the girl that Jimin loves. She just doesn't know what it is that she feels.

"I..don't know." Jimin replies.

Now the thought of it concerns Jimin. Why does she even like Minjeong?

"Well, what is something you like about her?"

That was easy for Jimin, there were so many things she loved about Minjeong. Her puppy eyes, her smile, her random thoughts she tells Jimin, her way of flirting, the way she annoys Jimin, she loves Everything about Minjeong.

"I love the way she talks."

Aeri was kind of confused but she's sure there's a reason why that was her favorite thing about Minjeong.

"Well how do you feel when she talks to you?" Aeri questioned.

Minjeong always says such random and funny things to Jimin, and she'd feel irritated whenever the younger girl says something she doesn't mean.

"Irritated." Jimin replied.

Aeri brows scrunched up in confusion. "Does that mean you liked Minjeong's irritating side?"

"I guess so?" Jimin sighed.

"I don't know.. I just love the way she has something to say, it's always unexpected and usually heart melting."

The silence broke the room.

"How is it heart melting?" Aeri asked

"Her adorable puppy eyes when she begs for something, her bright smile when she laughs at me for doing something wrong, her whole existence when she just stands there clueless. It melts my heart, she's too adorable to love." Jimin rants on.

Aeri's face was just as puzzled as the rest of the students that were around them.

"It's the memories that I have with her that I will always remember."

"There's always something new whenever I talk to her." Jimin added.

Their relationship seemed questionable but Jimin really wants to be in a relationship with Minjeong, even though they just met 2 weeks ago.

"Well, then you really do love her for who she is." Aeri said with a grin.