Rosé

The bustling night scene, of Seoul. The air reeks of alcohol,bbq, and sex. Young college students just out for some fun and others just out to get away from their problems at work and away from their wives. But we aren't here for no college students or no mid life crisis people. No, we are here for this young idol, Rosé. She is walking to to a very expensive house wearing a long coat, like an trench coat to cover her body. Her hair and makeup done the way he likes it. She quickens up her pace as she is excited. She arrives, punching in the code to the gate. She rushes in as to not have him wait for long. She opens the door and kicks off her shoes and takes off her socks. She gets on all fours and crawls to the living room. Where she gets met with the sight that gets her wet immediately, Her master. He is dressed in her favorite outfit of his, an all black suit. His hair slicked back, freshly cut. She crawls in front of him and sits on her knees like she was greeting her king, she basically was. She looks at the sight in front of her, his long legs crossed, his tight pants showing off his bulge.

"Hello Master," She says politely in hopes that he will give her what she wants. What she wants is to be used by him like a tool for his and only his pleasure.

"Hello Rosé, do you wear what I told you to wear?" His somewhat deep yet raspy voice sends shivers down her spine and makes her squirm a little.

"Yes Master of course," She stares at him as he motions for her to stand and take off her jacket. She does without a second thought, dropping her coat to reveal tight latex pants and studded shirt(picture above). She twirls for him so he can get a good look at everything.

"Come here and turn so your ass is facing me," He orders, She smiles in anticipation from whats to come. She turns around with her ass facing him. He sits up straight from his leaning position in his chair. He gives her a quick spank causing her to moan and jump a little, "I love your ass in these."

"I'm very happy that you do Master," She bites her lip hoping he will spank her more. Her wish comes true as he spanks her ass multiple times in quick succession, leaving her scream in pleasure and her legs shaking. She hears his low chuckle, as she feels his big hand cup his breast giving them a hard squeeze,"May I service you Master?"

"Of course my little slut," She jumps in excitement as he leans back in his chair, she gets back on her knees. She grips his cock through his pants, kissing it through his pants.

"Already hard for me Master, I'm glad," She says as he strokes her hair as she takes off his pants letting his 9 inch dick free from its confines. She wraps her hands around the thick meat and starts to stroke it slowly while having a tight grip, just how he likes it. His hand still stroking his hand moves to the back of her head, grabbing a handful of her hair. She immediately opens her mouth inviting him in. He shove his cock in her mouth with no resistance, she smiles at him with his cock in her mouth as she starts to suck on his dick, going deeper and deeper. He pulls out his phone, and starts to record her sucking his dick. She pulls him out of her mouth and let her spit fall to the floor making a small puddle as she blows a kiss to his camera on his phone. She goes back to sucking, he lets her do her thing as he records his little slut sucking on his cock like it's a lollipop. He pushes her head down so she can suck on his balls which she does with no hesitation.

"Good girl," He praises her, she sucks harder on his balls. She loves praises from her Master. She goes back to sucking on his cock, shoving it deep in her mouth to the back of her throat. She places her hands on his thighs for foundation as she fucks her own mouth using his dick. He stops recording and puts the phone down.

"May I undress you Master?" She asks staring at him with her doe eyes, he nods giving her permission. He stands up with her as she takes off his shirt revealing his chiseled body. She can't help but to leave soft kissing on his pecs and his abs as she goes back to her rightful place on her knees. Her phone rings from coat, she looks at her Master that goes and grabs the phone giving it to her. She looks at who is calling, Jennie,"May I answer?" He nods as she presses the green button, "Hello?"