Jennie

The night is young, Jennie can't stop watching the video of Rosie sucking that cock. She wants that cock badly but she didn't know how and if Rosie will introduce her to him. She's staring at her ceiling in her room as her phone goes off. She grabs it to see that Chaeyoung has sent something in the group chat she opens it to see a video. She plays it as the sounds of Rosie screaming as his cock is pounding in and out of her ass. His hand reaches back and pulls her hair showing her beautiful face with tears running down her face. Jennie rubs her clit as she gets wetter and wetter. The video stops as Jennie pulls her hand out of her panties. She takes a picture of her hand that is covered with her juices and she sends in the group chat as jisoo and Lisa do the same. All of them want to fuck Y/n but Rosie doesn't want to let them fuck him but Jennie is sure that she well come around and will let them all enjoy getting pounded by such a cock.

It has been a few nights of Jennie pleasuring herself to the videos in the group chat that she has saved to her phone to keep them around, as she has high hopes soon it will be her in those videos. Jennie has been begging Rosie to give her his number but she has said no each time. She has plans to keep begging today as a knock is on her.

"What is it?" She screams out as Lisa opens the door and peeks her in head in.

"Rosie wants to talk to all of us in the living room."

Jennie gets up quickly hoping it's something pertaining to him. She follows Lisa to the living room to Rosie and Jisoo waiting already.

"Finally," Rosie gets up,"Get out all of your phones," all of them get out their phones," Now I'm going to be leaving cause Master has called me to please him, I'm gonna drop his number in the group chat you guys can fight over who goes next out of you three but remember I'm on the top of his slaves," The notification comes through on the three girls phones and then save it quickly and start texting him," I am gonna ask him who he wants next so no whining if it's not you," Chaeyoung quickly leaves excited.

"I think I should get next," Jisoo quickly says not looking up from her phone/

"Why? no you shouldn't I should," Lisa fires back.

"YAh, I'm the oldest here I should definitely go next."

"No, you guys, I'm going next, I have already have pictures and videos for him of me and my dripping wet pussy for him so you guys are behind and I have already sent them to him," Jennie gets up and heads back to her to take some more for him as she gets a notification, it's from him. She gets excited and quickly opens it. It's a picture of the dick that she longs for standing proud and tall. Her mouth waters, she quickly takes a video of her mouth opening and the saliva cascading out of her mouth. She sends it quickly sends it to him, the next thing she gets as a video of him face fucking Rosie, tears running down her face, her make up ruined. She wants it to be her. Throughout the night, she sends, she gets. She was up most of the night laying in her own juices. She came so much the night. The group chat notification goes off.

-Jennie is next tomorrow he will text you the address and what he wants you to wear- Rosie The Chipmunk

She jumps in excitement. She sleeps to get a good rest to get the most out of this, She awakens to a text from him.

-9 pm,*Random Address* wear *pictured above*- Master 😩

She runs to the bathroom and showers sending a video of her in the shower to him. She puts it down and continues to get ready. She finishes her shower and does her makeup. She runs to her closet and finds the dress he wants her to wear. She puts it on and goes back to finish her makeup. She leaves at 8:30 to the address. She arrives at the house, she rings the bell and the gate immediately opens. She smirks as she is eager for this. She opens the door entering in to the foyer,taking off her shoes. She enters the hallway connecting to the living room she slowly walks down the hallway. She gets to the living room and she gets her first look at the man. He is the epitome of beauty, a true god at least to her.

"Crawl over to me," His deep voice orders, she immediately drops to her knees and crawls over to him. Her eyes wander from his legs, to the noticeable hard on he has, to his chiselled features, his sharp eyes. She stops in front of him, he leans forward lifting her chin up with his index finger, "Beautiful," He says making her blush as his eyes look down at her dress,"good you wore it."

"Yes, I did master."

He chuckles,"You'll call me sir, nothing else, just sir you understand?"

"Yes sir."

"Good," He stands up,"suck me off, show me that desperation that you have," She nods quickly taking his pants off and underwear. His cock hits her face as she stares at it. The cock she wanted so badly is in front of her, "Hurry up," He demands as he wraps his hand up in hair forcing her closer to it, She opens her mouth and takes him in swirling her tongue around his hard shaft. Her mind is in bliss as she forces his cock deeper and deeper. His heavy breathing fills her ears as her hands play with his balls, "Give me your phone," She grabs it without taking him out of her mouth and hands it to him unlocked. He starts filming her as he wanks her back by her hair.Her face is a mess as her make up is runny and her saliva dripping out of her mouth and onto her chest between her cleavage. He shoves back in filling her mouth up as she has to open her mouth all the way to take him in. He fucks her face using her hair as leverage. He stops recording, sends it in the group chat and tosses her phone aside, " Strip for me," He says and starts playing music and sits down.

Jennie immediately starts, dropping the straps down as it falls down pass her breasts. She plays with her nipples as she sways her hips back and fourth. Her juices run down her legs as she lets the dress drop further down revealing her tone naked body as she continues to stare at the massive cock waiting for her. He motions with his finger for her to come closer. She does as he rubs his hand on her clit collecting her juices. He pulls away as his hand is drenched, he smirks. She shudders, "Please let me ride you sir."

"Go ahead," He leans back and she straddles him lining his dick up with her dripping entrance. She slowly lets it in, she lets out a breathy moan as he starts to fill her up with his thickness,"You're slow," He says forcing himself all the way in. She screams as he starts to thrust up into her, she grips his shoulders as she tightens around his length. His hand grip her hips as he goes faster sending Jennie into euphoria. He slaps her tight ass harder and harder each time. Her mind is blank as he continues to fuck her, He changes position into doggy as he grabs her phone again and starts to recording as he pounds his thick cock into her. He pulls her hair showing her to the camera, Her eyes are rolled to the back of her skull and her tongue hanging out. He slams his cock into her as she cums.

"I"m cummm-in-" She screams out as her body shakes as she squirts out all over his coach coating the whole cushion and the floor in her juices. But he doesn't stop as he continues pounding her little pussy as she rides out her orgasm causing another to happen shortly after making her squirt more and more. He cums deep in her pussy filling her womb full of his cum, pulling out. Her legs give up, He holds her up by her hair as she looks over to the phone and smiles weakly. He stops and let Jennie go as He sends the video in the chat with a nice little notice.