Park Minyoung

You stare down at this beautiful woman, as she's on her knee sucking your cock like her life depends on it. You wrap your hand in her hair and push yourself further into her mouth and down her throat. Her gagging as her eyes roll back trying her best to take all of you in her mouth.

"Minyoung~ having a hard time?" You pull out slightly only for her to stop you pulling you back into your mouth shaking her head, "I'll call Jisoo to come and show you how it's done," She glares up at you quickening her pace. Spit dripping from her mouth forming a puddle on the floor joining the puddle of her juices dripping from her pussy. Pulling her away and tossing her onto the bed, she quickly gets her ass in the air. Slapping it hard a few times, making red.

"H-hurry please master!" She whines shaking her ass. You smirk and choose to tease her rubbing your tip against her clit, "Please I need it daddy!" the sadistic smile widens on your face as you slam most of your inches into her making her scream, "OH FUCK!" You grip on her hips, as you pound forcing more of you in. Her hands grip the sheets as her high ponytail drapes down her sweaty back as she takes your pounding.

A phone rings and Minyoung snaps out of the euphoria slightly as she goes to answer, you snatch it away from her, "Hello?" You answer still pounding away reaching down pulling her ponytail.

"Y/N?" the person asks confusion evident in their voice, "Where's Minyoung?"

"She's busy Seojoon-ah," You don't bother to muffle her moans, she's too loud anyways, "Do you want to talk with her?"

"Y-yeah," You shrug putting the phone on speaker tossing the phone near her head, "N-noona, what are you doing?"

"Oh it's y-you Seojoo- Fuck Master h-harder!" She reaches back gripping on your arm, digging her nails in, "F-fuck! he's so good Seojoon~"

"Um I'll just call later to see if you want to meet up to talk."

"I-I probably won't I'm o-obsessed," The phone hangs up shortly after , you increase your speed," FUCK!" her juices squirt out all over the bed, you pull out as she twitches.

"He's still trying to get back with you eh?" You flip her onto her back putting her legs in the air. Getting her in the mating press position.

"H-he can't even if he tried harder, I'm your toy," Her chests heaves as she tries to catch her breath with the short breath you have given her.

"Good girl~" getting into a squat position you plunge your cock in, stretching her out.

"FUCK!" she wraps her arms your neck as you plunge deeper than before, picking up your pace as she tries move her hips to meet yours but the pleasure is too great. You go as fast as you can as you wrap your hand around her neck, "I-I'm going to fucking cum again," she manages to let out as her eyes start to roll back. Her walls tighten around your shaft as you keep going fucking her through her orgasm, squirting more adding to mess. You bury yourself to the hilt in her, filling her up as she twitches. You pull out turning around grabbing Minyoung's collar and leash. Putting it on her, taking out your phone smirking to yourself.

"Pose for me, toy," You tell her as she puts up peace signs, you make sure the camera captures your cum leaking out. Taking your time, sending it to the other girls knowing that will get them riled up. Tossing your phone to side, you pull on her leash pulling her to floor on her knees, "Clean," You command and she does. Her eyes closed as she expertly swirls her tongue around your shaft, her cum and yours mixing in her mouth. Her moans fill the room, satisfying her oral fixation that she has developed because of you. The door unlocks and hear feet scurrying towards the bedroom, turning to the door you see a sweaty Jisoo, "Oh Hello There."

"Hi Master," She catches her breath, she's still in her workout clothes. Her workouts has shown great progress especially with her abs that are now in front of you dripping sweat, "Has Unnie been good?" You simply nod turning your attention towards the little slut on her knees.

"Say hi to Jisoo Minyoung~" You say making her open her eyes turning to her.

"Hwi Jisdfo sdak," She waves not wanting to let you out of her mouth, her tongue swirls around your tip. Pulling her leash forcing yourself out of her mouth as her spits cascades out of her mouth making a puddle on the floor bending her over the bed.

"Come here Jisoo," She immediately does getting on her knees beside her, "Watch her as she gets bred~" Slaming back inside of her, pulling the leash tighter slapping her ass the hardest you've ever. The times you have fucked her, you've realized she can handle a bit more then the rest of the girls. Her screams and moans filled the room once again as your balls slam against her clit. Her walls tighten, you know what that means, "Cum on my cock you dirty slut."

"YES MASTER!" She adds more to the mess on the floor, some getting on Jisoo, that she quickly licks it up. You keep pounding her through it as her velvety walls tighten more as she squirts more. Her eyes rolled back, her body slowly giving out. You continue none the less making her cum twice more before filling her with your cum once more. You let go of her leash, her knees give out as she collapses half on the bed and half on the floor dripping cum.

Turning to Jisoo, "Clean," She takes you in mouth without a second thought thoroughly cleaning your cock. Letting you out with a satisfying pop, you pick her up making her giggle taking her into the living room.