Eunbi

Eunbi, currently rushing out of the door of her schedule paying limited attention to the fans outside, she's eager to get to him. She's the last one to get there evident by the massive amount of videos they've been sending in the group chat. Having her earbuds in, she watches some of the videos, watching as Lisa's eyes roll back into her head as she was getting pounded. Eunbi bites her lip, she crosses her legs as she wishes to get there quicker. Getting a ride from her manager, that is clueless and thinks she's taking her to a family home. She gets dropped off at the front of the house, she quickly thanks her manager and rushes in. She removes her shoes at the door, and walks past the three girls on the couch, breathing heavily trying to catch their breath still. She smiles at them as she walks to the room where the moaning can be heard. She walks in, seeing Rosé on the bed with her legs spread wide open as he pulls out. Eunbi's eyes immediately locks onto it.

The two look at her," I'm sorry Master and Mistress, my schedule dragged on," She stands still removing her coat as their eyes explore her body.

"It's fine Eunbi," he says gesturing for her to come over as he sits on the chair in the corner, his cock covered in juices still from Rosé, Signalling to get on her knees, she quickly follows his order, resting her head on his thigh staring at his cock that is right there, the one that she needs so badly, "Clean it up," He orders and she smiles brightly as she takes it into her hand and quickly into her mouth, getting a taste of his cum and Rosé's juices. She moans as his shaft glides across her tongue,down her throat. He wraps his hand up in her hair, Rosé comes over pulling Eunbi away from his cock and takes off her crop top. Revealing her boobs held by black lingerie, Rosé takes that off letting her boobs free.

"Give him a titjob, you know he loves it," She whispers into her ear.

"Yes, Mistress," Eunbi nods,placing his cock in between her boobs,pushing them together.

"Good girl," Rosé's aussie accent sending shivers down the girl's spine," Master, I'm going to go check on the other girls while you have fun with this slut," Rosie smirks, as she walks out of the room. His attention is fully on her now, she smiles, staring into his eyes as she starts her titjob. She adds more and more spit for better lubricant, He moans out making her double up her efforts.He can't wait anymore and pulls her up with him by her hair, quickly taking off her panties and shoving his cock into her making her scream out at the sudden penetration.

"OH, FUCK MASTER!" She screams out as he starts to thrust up into her, tightening around his cock as he squeezes her tits. He starts to suck on her nipples as she starts to meet his thrust, Her mind is clear besides the pure pleasure that she is in. The euphoria, her arms that are holding her up shaking. He moves from her nipples kissing up her chest, to her neck. Rosie comes back into the room.

"Look at her breathing like a bitch in heat," She says walking over, slapping her ass causing a wave of painful pleasure to coarse through her body," Good girl, take that dick," Rosie giggles watching the girl get pounded into. Y/n picks her up moving her to the bed onto her back and picks up his place, making Eunbi scream and moud louder. Rosie starts to kiss him as he buries his cock into the tight girl below him," Mmmm, fuck master, go harder on her, we both know she can take it."

He smirks, gripping onto her hard tighter and puts more strength into his thrusts. She continues to try to stare up at him but ultimately closes her eyes tight trying to push back her orgasm," Cum for me little slut," He whispers into her ear, she let's go of trying.

"Oh FUCK~" She screams out, her whole body shaking as Y/n buries all of him in her, her eyes rolling back as her body slowly stops shaking. He decides to continue with slow, hard thrusts. Slamming into her, she squirts and Rosie drops down next to her pussy filled to the brim with his cock and starts to clean up. He pulls out and shoves his dick into Rosie mouth. She gladly accepts him in and swirls her tongue around his shaft getting all of Eunbi's juices off his dick and into her mouth.

"Mmm, our little slut tastes so good Master," She smiles as she guides his dick back to her hole, but the a different hole, "Fuck that tiny little ass Master, she'll enjoy it," She spits on her fingers and rubs it on Eunbi's ass, she guides him in pushing his cock into her.

"Oh FUCK!" She screams out, "So fucking big Master!" she moans out as he gets deeper and deeper in," Stretch that ass Master, stretch my tiny little asshole," She giggles as he gets fully into her," Fuck me hard please Master I want- no I need it please," She starts to beg as she stares up at him and her mistress looking down at her, their little cumslut with disgusted cold eyes, he starts to thrusts slowly building speed, she moans out in pure happiness of getting what she wanted, "F-fuck Master you're so big," She giggles as he slaps her beautiful face. He gets on top of her and pounds her like a rabid animal, getting her neck tightly cutting of her air. Which causes her orgasm to come quicker. Her ass clenches around his cock as she squirts once again, a lot more this time around, as he cums in her ass deep. Pulling his cock out with a pop.

"Rosie eat my cum out of her ass," He commands as he sits back into his chair.

"Of course Master, my pleasure