¥€Chapter2¥€

|patrick POV|

I woke up at 2am in the morning to a phone call from "Henry❤️" I picked it up, "OPEN THE DOOR PLEASE ITS RAINING AND IM FUCKING SCARED" Henry yelled through the phone with a sniff.

"Okay.." i said on the other line of the phone. I turned on my light and walked out of my room to walk downstairs in the dark. I turned on my kitchen light and opened the door. "Patrick!" Henry said running towards me, ' and hugging me.

I hugged him back, "what the fuck happened?" I asked him, "my dad chased me with a gun shooting at me. He was drunk that's all nothing serious," Henry said looking at me dried up tears, : i invited him in asking him to spend the night today,

I was really sleepy so I just handed him some clothes and laid in my bed feeling the cold and air swaying on my body. I heard Henry walk out of the bathroom with my hoodie. And some sweat pants: i invited him to come in lay with me in my bed, and he quickly got in feeling the warmth and slowly dripping off into a deep sleep.

|next morning| 3rd person
Henry woke up In Patrick bed, and getting out of the bed to go to the bathroom and rinse off. He slowly opened the door and Saw Henry In the shower washing his body and hair, "hey henry" Patrick said washing his hair next. "Hey Patrick, " henry said rinsing his face off and walking out' he walked down the stairs to make something to drink and something for him and Patrick to eat.

"Come on faggot we gotta go" Henry said yelling from the top of his lungs for Patrick to hurry and get downstairs.
"Coming small bitch" Patrick said running down stairs and grabbing his backpack.

The bus had arrive about 3 mins before school had to start. And picked us up, and the. Picked victor and belch up. "Hey guys" belch said taking out 4 sandwiches.

"Hey wsp Belch." Henry said taking his sandwich from belch that's in a zip lock bag.

"Hello belch" victor said grabbing his sandwich after Henry did '

"Hey Reggie" Patrick said. Grabbing his sandwich that always smelled like a dead dog.

"Ham and cheese and mustard? Henry said raising a eye brow. " two cheese and one turkey?" Victor said said with a smile
"Dead dog meat and cheese and blood for the sauce?" Patrick said.

"Check. Yes Check and ew. But check." Belch said getting off the bus with the rest of the people .
|in class|

"So what do y'all wanna do after school?" Belch said' "arcade?. Henry said." my fridge-"
Patrick said scatching his neck. I

"Patrick that is so disturbing and nasty" Henry said .walking out of school without the teacher permission. "Ima go to," Patrick said also leaving the room. "Same with me." Belch said leaving.

|Victor POV|
It was the end of the day and I was at the arcade waiting for the others plus Connor.  I sat down. And another man about in his 30s sat next to me.

"Hey cutie." The man said. I looked at him and raised a eyebrow. "Ew you dirty fattgot" I said getting up but he grabbed my wrists. I kicked him in his stomach and got up fast and went into the back door of how I got in.

It was locked. I turned around and saw him running towards me- I ducked and he fell.
"Leave me the fuck alone you dumb fuck." I said running the other way.  He then tackled me to the ground.

"Stop running. Nobody is here." The man said, i struggle but the man pinned me against the floor. "HELP PATRICK. HENRY. BELCHHH" I said with my eyes clothes.

|Third POV|
"Oh shit." The man said falling to the floor. "Come here Victor." Belch said. Victor opened his eyes to the bowers gang plus Conner.

"Thank the gods and Jesus." Victor said getting up fast and getting behide the bowers gang.

"Conner it's your turn." Patrick said. Henry looked confused and saw his cousin going towards the 30 year old man.

Conner took out his knife" and started stabbing the 30 year old man in his arm. Drawing blood. And then bashed his arm with the bat that Patrick had gave him.

"I think ya got. Him Connor let's go." Henry said grabbing Conner and walking out of the arcade before anybody else  got there.

"Let's go to the cafe. " belch said walking through the path. They walked for about 10 mins to the cafe. "Henry we have been waking for 10 mins. " Patrick said getting tired.

"Okay? And." Henry said walking in the front. "We passed the cafe about 3 times." Patrick said getting infront of Henry and walking backwards. "Then let's go to the movies. " Henry said walking towards the movies.
Belch stopped everybody and saw his mom Bring his care.

"Guys I gotta go. And my mom is dropping off Victor." Belch said saying bye. "Bye big cousin. My dad here. "Connor said hopping into his dad car.

"Let's go to the woods." Patrick said grabbing Henry wrist. Instead of his hand. "Patrick nodded and went with Patrick.

|in the forest.|
"Henry looked up at all the trees e smiling at the view. " it looks better then before. Henry said turning to Patrick. Who had that natural psychopath smile. He had,

"Anyway. TAG." Henry said running. "Henry that's not fair." Patrick said running after him.

|losers club POV|
The losers club was walking to their hangout in the forest. Till they saw they saw Henry and Patrick playing tag. Henry was running and Patrick was chasing. They was so interested in what they was doing.

"Let's watch more." Richie said hiding Behide the tree. Then everyone hid.

|back to Henry and Patrick.|

Patrick tackled Henry to the ground. And Henry laughed. Patrick fell to the other side next to Henry. " we haven't played that ever since we was 6." Henry said smiling. "I hear something." Patrick said hearing a branch crack.

|patrick house|

Patrick sat on his bed with Henry, while Henry waited for  his dad to come in get him, "Patrick grabbed henry by his arm pulling him down and pinning him to the bed. "What the fuck you faggot , get off." Henry said yelling at Patrick struggling to get free. "Just a couple kisses please Henry, then I'll let you go. I promise Henry, " Patrick said staring at Henry with lustful eyes.

".... Fine, but I'm not gay you faggot and you know this," Henry said closing his eyes. Whole Patrick kissed his neck down to his stomach, " AHE AYE AYE, NO FARTHER THEN THE STOMAC DIPSHIT," Henry yelling at patrick. "Okay okay, I won't. " Patrick said staring at Henry,

"Mmm.." Henry said falling into Patrick kisses. "OW, EUGHH" Henry said pushing Patrick off him "w-what the fuck.." Henry said holding his should , and looking at his hand to see blood splashed shaped like teeth bite. Henry punched Patrick in the face. "Did you just bite me.":Henry said getting up and looking into the mirror to see a bite mark.

"Dad outside anyway," Henry said waving bye to Patrick .  "Bye hen,," Patrick said going inside.

"I want more. "   TO BE CONTINUED