%£Chapter 3£%

|3rd person|

Henry was in his room at midnight thinking about the bite mark that Patrick did to his should.

He was thinking very and very carefully but just couldn't realize what Patrick wanted to do that was so important, he had to bite him.

So he picked up his phone and started texting the group chat that Patrick was not in.

No Patrick aloud.

"Guys y'all up." Henry typed. P As
Reggie👨: yeah. Why
Vic: of course why not.

Do y'all know why Patrick bit my should? And asked to kiss me and I let him.? Henry typed

Vic: probably cause he likes you?. I guess

Reggie : he probably don't like and just wanna taste you cause he's weird.

"Hmm. Alright go to sleep. We going to the qcafe in the morning. Henry typed Turing off his phone.

Henry couldn't sleep that night so he went out for a walk. Seeing a form of a red balloon coming his way.

So he popped it with his pocket knife and went for the walk.

"Ima try in find out what's going on." Henry said walking through a pathway.

|Patrick POV|
I was thinking if I should ask again. And go more deeper then I did. But still at the stomach. So I texted Henry.

Henry❤️

Hey henry. I need to ask a question,Patrick typed.

Henry:what's the question?.

"Can I go a little further- like. Not below the stomach. Just higher..? Please can we do it again also. Patrick type

Henry is typing...............

Henry:Sure.. I guess.

"Come on over rn." Patrick typed .
Henry: fine On my way.

|3rd POV|
Patrick turned his phone off waiting for henry to come to his home.

<5:42> at Patrick house

"NOCK!? NOCK!?"  Patrick went down stairs and opened the door for Henry. "So do we start now? Henry asked . "Yes follow me and take your shirt off please .." Patrick said going upstairs.

|15 minutes later.|

Henry was laying on the bed on his back. With his eyes close not to look at what Patrick wanted to do.

Patrick slowly kissed Henry on his nipple making Henry whimper, Patrick soon bit slightly on his other nipple.

"EUGAH" Henry moaned.  "D-amn~ Patrick." Henry moaned at the sight of his willing. 

"Henry why so sensitive.? " Patrick said smiling. "D-Dunno,"

Patrick pinned Henry hands above his head, and gripped Henry neck, making henry whimper " don't leave a mark, cockstetter" Henry said letting Patrick choke him . They then heard somebody come into the house,

"Sweetie come in wash the dishes so mommy can cook you some delicious food , for you and henry." Patrick mom Sarah said. "Coming mom." Patrick said rolling his eyes. Henry sighed as to it being over.

"Let's go." Patrick said going downstairs with henry, "you do the dishes and I'll get the food ? "Patrick said smirking. "Sure fuckface" henry said turning on the water.

|2 mins later|

Patrick went behide Henry while he was doing the last of the dishes. Patrick punched Henry in the back of the neck, "Euh what the fuck?! " Henry said turning around rubbing his neck, but Patrick smiled like he was innocent.

Henry punched Patrick in the stomach, and laughed.  "Haha bitch."  Henry said putting all of the dishes up. "Heh.." Patrick smirked. Henry then pushed past him, and walked out of the house. Walking home through the rain.

|at Henry house|

"Dad! I'm home." Henry said, he got no response from  the male or he wasn't home, Henry walked upstairs and went into his room. Changing clothes and going to sleep, waiting for the next day.

Thank you guys for so many reads, and I'll be completing this story just for you guys, hope you like the other one to . Anyway have a good day ladies and gentlemen and non-binary , and transgender people.