%Chapter 4£

|Patrick POV|
I looked on my phone for messages from belch or at least Henry, after he left, I didn't see no messages so I decided to leave it alone. And fell asleep,

|henry view|
"Damn it. Up in the morning already" Henry said tired and drinking coffee. I feel like walking to Victor house-" Henry stated putting on his house shoes and leaving to Victor house. Henry was almost there till he heard a sound coming from his house.

|victor view|
Victor was in between a fight of his parents like always. But never brought him into it, cause they both loved and cared for victor very much, " sweet face go to the room" Victor mom spoke giving him a nice gentle smile. He looked at his father and so did his father give him a sweet smile. "Okay ma and dad,"  Victor said. Victor went up to his room and layer in his bed.

"NoCk nOcK" Victor door rung. Henry was outside the house siting for it to open. The door opened after 2 minutes. "Hello Henry, here Because you can't sleep I see." Victor dad said letting him in. "You know it Mr.Criss" henry said walking in and going straight up to room.

|henry and Victor|

"Hey victor!!" Henry said bursting right in his room. "Damn it." Victor said  "got you didn't I?" Henry said. "We need to talk about something..."

SORRY GUYS ITS SHORT, NEXT CHAPTER IS GONNA BE LONG I PROMISE