The Accident

Joo Hyuk rushed through the crowded streets of Seoul, his heart pounding in his chest. He was late for his meeting with his boss, and he knew that he would be in big trouble if he didn't make it on time.

As he hurried along, he barely noticed the people around him, too consumed by his own thoughts and worries.

Suddenly, he heard a loud screeching noise, and he looked up to see a truck hurtling towards him.

He tried to move out of the way, but it was too late. The truck slammed into him, and he was thrown into the air.

As he fell back to the ground, he saw his life flash before his eyes. Memories of his childhood, his friends, his family, and Minji, the girl he had loved since high school, all rushed through his mind.

And then everything went black.

When Joo Hyuk opened his eyes, he was no longer in Seoul. Instead, he found himself standing in a strange, unfamiliar place.

He looked around, trying to make sense of his surroundings. It was a beautiful, peaceful place, with green hills, clear blue skies, and a gentle breeze blowing through the air.

As he walked along, he saw a figure in the distance, and he realized that it was the old man who had guided him on his previous journey.

"Welcome, Joo Hyuk," the old man said, smiling warmly at him. "You have been given a second chance."

Joo Hyuk looked at him, still feeling disoriented. "What do you mean? Where am I?"

The old man gestured around them. "This is the afterlife, Joo Hyuk. You have passed from your old life into a new one."

Joo Hyuk felt a surge of emotion as he realized that he had died in the accident. He thought of his family and friends, of Minji, and of all the things he had left unfinished.

But then the old man spoke again, and his words filled Joo Hyuk with a sense of purpose.

"You have been given this second chance to learn the lessons that you missed in your previous life," the old man said. "You have the opportunity to make things right, to find love and happiness, and to live your life to the fullest."

Joo Hyuk looked at him, feeling overwhelmed by the enormity of what lay ahead. But he knew that he couldn't waste this chance.

"I'm ready," he said, his voice firm and determined.

And with those words, he set off on a new journey, ready to face whatever challenges lay ahead.
#################
Hope you enjoy it and vote
Love you
Author Shin Yeon-seo 💜😘