Park

I walked up to Forth so that he could send me home. The ride back home was quiet as I was immersed in my thoughts.

It kept flitting back to Forth dressing up cute, Li calling us out on being attentive to one another and me feeling oddly jealous when I saw Li's boyfriend being friendly towards Forth. I was so busy with my thoughts that I didn't realize we had reached my dorm.

"Oi! We are here!"

I snapped back to reality to see Forth staring at me all confused. I just grinned and got down.

"Sorry, just zoned out a bit."

"You been doing that quite often. What's exactly going on?"

I just shook my head assuring all was well. I thanked him for the ride and was about to go off when he called me.

"Park!"

"Yea?"

"Tomorrow, after class, do you want to go out for dinner?"

I looked at Forth confusedly. Was he baiting me?

"Did you forget we have Sotus tomorrow till 10pm?"

Forth's eyes opened big at that revelation! Dude had honestly forgotten. I laughed at that sorry sight.

"Maybe over the weekend? We can do a team dinner with the boys? Haven't met them in ages too."

Forth nodded though a little too reluctantly. I nodded and went off. The next day was a long day and as usual I had to rush like crazy because it was a day of different classes from the other two. I made it to Sotus on time though Forth was missing.

I asked Lam whom told me we two were in charge today.

"What happened to Forth?"

"He had a small accident during lab earlier. He's in the infirmary now."

"Is he OK?!"

"He will be. But you know him. Sotus must still go on. So he put us in charge. We will go see him later ok?"

I nodded though that wasn't what I wanted to do. I was incredibly distracted and I really wanted to go see him but I tried to be nonchalant and get things done though I was in a foul mood. Once Sotus was over, Lam knew how twitchy I was and he told me to go off first.

I rushed to the infirmary to find out that Forth had been discharged. I went straight to his dorm only for him to open the door and I saw his right hand bandaged and gauze on his right side of the forehead.

"What happened?!"

"A little accident."

"Forth!"

"I didn't tell you because I know you would flip. But relax, it's all OK. I'm ok. It's all fine."

I just looked at Forth speechless.

"This is ok to you? Your hand is bandaged and you have a huge gauze over your forehead. You want to tell me, this is ok?" My voice had grown incredibly soft at this point, I was pissed and Forth knew it.

"Park. I'm fine. Really. This is common in lab. Just that this time it was a bit out of control. But I'm ok. Really."