𝒐𝒏𝒆

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄;
𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖲𝖧𝖠𝖣𝖮𝖶 𝖮𝖥 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖡𝖫𝖠𝖢𝖪 𝖰𝖴𝖤𝖤𝖭
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

  1.1 ━━ 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 dragons, the whole of Westeros was left traumatised and scarred. There were only few dragons remaining in the World, all thanks to the house Hightower and Rhaenyra Targaryen.

Grey Ghost - the personal ride of the late Queen Aenora Targaryen - was alive and well, somewhere on the coast of the Narrow Sea. Maexys and Morning - the rides of Princess Aena Targaryen and Lady Rhaena Valeryon - were smaller than most dragons. Maexys was larger than Morning, who had hatched later, but still was smaller than other dragons that took part in the Dance.

Two other dragons who had survived were Sheepstealer and Aegel. It was not known where these dragons have gone, but a group of rumors have told the Realm that Sheepstealer and his rider, Nettles, have been spotted in the Vale of Arryn. Other tales tell that the Kings of Valea had imprisoned Aegel and her rider, the Princess Aeleanor in the depts of the Forest of Avallon. But they were just that, tales told to signal that the Targaryen rule was falling behind after the loss of their massive beasts of destruction.

"Never the less, the dynasty of House Targaryen still rules Westeros, and it will for many years to come."The King was heard boasting in his small council as a servant came running to him, bearing news that his Queen had gone into labour."Queen Aella has began her labours!"He cheered to the men in the room, drinking wine and exusing himself for having to go.

The servant maid rushed the King to the chambers of the Queen and with a harsh mutter of curses, King Aegon the Third of His Name burst the doors open, not even bothering to speak to the guards."My love, are you alright?" He asked her after seeing that her face was fully colored with crimson red shade, pumped with the blood from her veins.

"Am I alright?No, Aegon, I am most certainly not alright, you idiot!"The Queen screamed in anger, her pain too much for her body. It was not her first labour, and it was certainly not the last. She had alredy delivered the King two sons and two daughters in the previous years. But, upon the end of the Spring in the year 138 AC, another child was ready to burst out of the Queen's womb. The sex of the fifth child was picked to be the favorite thing to place bets at in the court.

As the Queen Aella screamed, she saw her mother wailing for her to push the babe out. The sight of her late mother made tears start spilling from her eyes, but she listened to her mother's words and pushed hard against all of her insticts that were warning her to stop before her belly bursts open. The late Ptincess Aeleanor encouraged her daughter from the Heavens above and the new Queen continued just for her.

It was like the last hope for seeing her newborn babe had gone from Queen Aella as she screamed in agony. But, she continued as her late mother whispered, and then, hours later, the babe finally decided to come out of the womb. A beautiful and healthy girl, the elder woman said to her King and left him and his Queen to adore their newly born daughter, as she went to tell the Hand of the King.

The babe was a pretty one, Aella had to admit that, not because she was her own daughter, she was genuently pretty. Prettier than both Daena and Rhaena when they were born, and by far prettier than Daeron and Baelor. Her hair had came in just a tad bit, but it was clear that it was the silver-gold shade of the Valyrians.