𝒕𝒘𝒐

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎;
𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖯𝖱𝖨𝖭𝖢𝖤𝖲𝖲 𝖮𝖥 𝖠𝖲𝖧 𝖠𝖭𝖣 𝖥𝖨𝖱𝖤
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

           1.1 ━━ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐀𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐀 had been called many a name during her short life. Some hailed her as The Realm's Delight come again, while the others called her The Queen of Ash for she loved to burn, even from a young age.

But the name she was most associated with was The Princess kissed by fire's wroth. It was the nickname she got from when she was but four summers old. Singers sang about how she had been kissed by the fire of the dragons of Old Valyria, and said how she was a dragon re-born into the world again. It was the first time she had ever set something on fire - or rather, someone. Lord Elon Mestor had been her target after the lord had insulted her mother's eyeless eye-pocket.

Needless to say, the Lord of the Crescent Island had burned untill half of his face way melted by the raw fire the Princess had put directly on his face. Some say that the Princess used her bare hands to put the fire on Lord Elon - including the Princess herself - while other claimed that the Princess was trying to boost her power with the empty words and set the Lord on fire with a torch. Both of the rumors have been dissmised by the King, however, saying that it could not have been possible that a small child could have done what they claim she did.

But, deep down, the King knew of the cold truth. His daughter, like Queen Aenora the Eternal Queen and King Maegor the Cruel, has had an unhealthy opsession with fire. It was just a matter of time it got much worse and she started doing it for fun. So, the King ordered all use of wildfire be stoped in King's Landing, or anywhere else in the Realm. Those who were caught using wildfire were ordered to be hanged, regardless of  their royal status or connections.

"Aelena, cousin, how nice it is to see you finally out of your chambers." Pruncess Naerys Targaryen said to her dear cousin after she had not seen her for weeks. Naerys had the looks of a Targaryen, a fine and delicate beauty, almost unworldy. She was slender and small, with big purple eyes and fine, pale, porcelain skin, near translucent."What were you doing all alone there?"

"Reading my books, Naerys."Aelena had not bothered to look away from the book she was reading, but she could feel Naerys sit beside her beneath the Godswood tree.

"And what are you reading now?" Naerys asked curiously, the two were the same age, only a couple days apart from each other.

"What is it with the constant questions?"Aelena asked for the first time as she closed her book."But, it is called The Poisons of the world, if it interests you so much, cousin."The daughter of the King got up and saw the guards walking towards her.

"I think I found a book like that in the library with a simullar name. I think it's called The Poisons and Blood Magic of Valyria."As soon as the words left Princess Naerys's mouth, Aelena had already dissmised the guards and focused her attention on her cousin."I'll show you where it is." Naerys offered after Aelena had asked her where."Come on."Naerys pulled Aelena towards Maegor's holdfast and into one of the many halls.

As Naerys entered a room Aelena had never seen, the door creeked closed and the chamber lighted up with the dimmed light of the giant, black chandlier that hanged twenty feet above the ground. The room was a large one with silver walls and wooden bookshelfs, a cushioned couch and a long table.

The chamber brought a sense of comfort to Aelena as she walked between the tall shelfs in hopes of finding a book that interested her. She found a couple of them. But, the book that interested her the most was a diary. Deadly Poisons and arts of Blood Magic. On the edge of the book was wrtten A. Targaryen. Perhaps it once belonged to Aegon the Conqueror, or even Aeleanor the Mother of the Realm, but neither of them were connected to the arts of Blood Magic nor poisons, save for Aeleanor - who loved to toy with plants and poison.

"This is such a beautiful place." Aelena muttered in admiration."How did you find this, cousin?"

"Aemon showed it to me."Naerys's words only made more Aelena jealous of her. Perhaps the King's daughter had always been jealous of the daughter of Prince Viserys, but it only began being so hard to ignore the hot and temper-like feeling of jealousy, when Naerys and Aemon became inseparable of eachother. It did not help that Aelena had a hint of a crush of Naerys's brother.

"Oh."The words left Aelena's mouth before she could stop them, and with widened eyes, she blushed and lowered her dead in embaressment.

"Seven Hells, Aele, you know that I do not love Aemon like that."Naerys laughted a she pulled the net out of her head, letting her soft, pale waves of silver hair be loose for a time. Naerys hated having her hair tied in a bun, hidden by the hair net she always wore, but she hated seeing the lords of the court watch her hair like a prey, begging for their children to have the same one, like they did to Aelena so, she wore it hidden."I would sooner like Baelor than Aemon, at the least we share our love of the Seven."

"Aemon loves the Seven Above." Aelena muttered, confused by the meaning of Naerys's words.

"He does, but not like Baelor. Aemon would break the laws of the Gods and wed into his own family, Baelor would not do such a thing as glance at his sisters or me in that way."Naerys put a hand on the top of Aelena's own hand, implying what Aelena had always wished to hear.

"No, Naerys, no. There is a single, short straw of hope left in me of that, do not make a longer one."All of Aelena's attempts at making herself believe had failed after Naerys gave her a single nod."I-how? There must be something wrong with his head if he thinks like that of me."Aelena and Naerys laughted for so long that evening, that the moon's beautiful face lighted up the chamber from the transflucent roof made of white glass.