part 33 🔞

After party......they all went to their own houses.....meanwhile jungkook taking y/n to his mansion.......meanwhile y/n is nervous because she don't know what he is doing to do.....

After reaching to his mansion....jungkook got down from car and went to his her side and opened the car door.....she looked at with scared face....he chuckled and said....

Jungkook : get down Mrs.jeon....or....should I take you in my arms...*smirk*
Y/n gor more scared.....she immediately get down...and stand infront of him.....he looked at her with smirk....and went inside...she saw he is going inside....After him she too went inside...

She saw him in living room waiting for her.....meanwhile jungkook....saw her and started to unbutton in shirt....she widen her eyes....he slowly went near her.....she is stepping backwards until wall touched her back....jungkook blocked her with his hands....and started to leaning....she closed her eyes....After sometime open her eyes and saw jungkook smirking at her....and whispered in her ear.....

Jungkook : what did you think Mrs.jeon....*smirk*
Y/n didn't respond to him....jungkook chuckled at her and went to his room...

Meanwhile y/n was dumbfounded.....she scratch her hair and went to her room...being scared and confused...

(Author nim : 😂😂😄 poor y/n....just wait and see.....✌️)

She went inside her room and got freshup....she went outside her room and went near his room to check if he is slept or not.....she opened his room door and saw his sleeping peacefully....she sighed and went to kitchen to drink some water...she drank water and trun around to go but she saw......jungkook staring at her soul.......

jungkook staring at her soul

She gulped and try to go to her room....but within fraction of seconds jungkook pulled her waist and pinned her to kitchen counter and started to kiss her roughly.....y/n was in shock.....he started to kiss her passionately....he bite her lip...she gasp...he enter his tounge inside her mouth and explore her mouth.......he lift her up and place her on counter....y/n is not able to breathe because of his rough kiss......she hit his chest but no use..he griped her tightly...After sometime he pulled out from kiss....meanwhile y/n holding her chest because lack of oxygen....he smirked at her....

Jungkook : baby....I want you now.....*smirk*
Y/n widen her eyes and try to escape from kitchen...but her catch her and take  her to his room and placed her in bed and hover over her....

Y/n : jung...jungkook...
Jungkook : what baby....tell me....*smirk*
Y/n : plz....
Jungkook : I said I want you now.....*serious voice*

He started to open her shirt buttons....she stare at him and pleading him with puppy eyes....

Junhkook : nahh!! You can't melt devil inside me with those puppy eyes Mrs.jeon jungkook...*smirk*

Y/n know that once he started....he won't stop that easily.....that way she scared as hell.....

He ripped her shirt and his too.....she saw his abs and blushed....

Jungkook : like what you saw...*smirk*

and he started to kiss her,y/n also kissed his this time....he smiled.....and started to Suck her neck.....she moaned....he smirked at her and started to Suck her neck harshly...making hickeys....y/n gripped bed sheets tightly......he pulled her hands and pinned them above her head.....he opened her bra and Suck them....

Jungkook : I fucking miss you so much.....I love you ....I love you so much my princess......*smile*
Y/n : *smile* love you more...

He started to kiss again he removed her clothes and his too.....he entered inside her made her to scream....he kissed her lips to make her pain reduce.....
After sometime he started to move.....y/n was moaning mess......

After hours.....

Y/n : jung...jungkook sl...slow down...ahhhhh......*moaning*
Jungkook : no baby not today...I want to feel you very badly....
Y/n : but slow...slow down...ahhh..

Jungkook didn't listen to her and started going his work...she is gripping his shoulder tightly....he kiss her shoulder and snuggled into her neck and sniff her scent....

Jungkook : you fucking turning me on....*smirk*
Y/n was moaning mess.....they cummed many times but still doing their bussiness....

(Author nim : 👀👀🙄🙄....naughty people enjoying hah!!😏...now stop imagining....😆)

Y/n : jung..jungkook stop...I can't...plz..ahh..ahhh
Jungkook didn't listen to her and still doing it....
Y/n : ju..jungkook....st..stop it...*weak voice*

Jungkook still didn't stopped....meanwhile y/n started to close her eyes....he saw her sleeping and pulled out....kissed her forehead....

Jungkook : sorry princess....sleep tightly..*smile*

He cover her with blanket and slept hugging her tightly.....

Continue in next part....