part 36

Yn was very sad for whole day.....she can't able to concentrate on work.....she came home little early and cook dinner for them.....

Jungkook came home little late......he went directly went to their room and got freshup and came downstairs with laptop in his hand and sat on couch and doing his work.....

Yn went bear him and called him....

Yn : jungkook dinner is ready.....
No response
Yn felt very hurt with his ignorance once again she called him.....
Yn : jungk.....
Jungkook : CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND I'M FUCKING WORKING...*shout*
Yn : *flinched* but dinner....
Jungkook : I don't want any food and now get lost....

Yn felt very hurt and rushed to guest room and cried her heart out.....

It's been one week still jungkook behaving cold towards yn and ignoring her like she doesn't exist.....

Yn took leave for 1 day and stay at home....she thought she should take lunch to him and got ready and took lunch to him......

She park her car and went inside building Receptionist guide her to his floor........

While she walking she heard some men employees talking bad about her......

Man 1 : wow...she is fucking beautiful....
Man 2 : yeah...I want her bro...
Man 3 : she is sexy I want her for tonight.....

By listening this she felt disgusted and glared them still that bastards talking shit about her.....she ignored them and went to his office room and wait for him......

Meanwhile jungkook discussing some project with his partner.....he brought him to his office room to discuss....

Jungkook saw yn waiting for him in his cabin......he ignored her and went and sat on his chair..meanwhile his partner eyeing yn up and down while biting his lips.....she felt disgusted and ignore him....

Mr Choi : who is she Mr.jeon??
Jungkook : she is my....
Mr Choi : I know she is your sugar baby right Mr.jeon.....*smirk* she is fucking hot man I want her to be my sugar baby.....

He said while smirking but jungkook slammed her hand on his table and got up from his chair and glaring Choi....

Mr.choi : what happened Mr.jeon???
Jungkook : she is my wife bastard and how dare you to say shit about her.....*angry*
Mr.choi : no worries we can share her like our project...*smirk*

That it jungkook lost his control and went near him and kicked him and slap him hard.....yn got shocked through his behaviour

Meanwhile jungkook kicked him many time until he bleed.....

Jungkook : don't you dare talk bad about my wife bastard....*kick* I'm cancelling this project and get the hell out my office *kick*

Mr.choi ran away from his cabin....he glared at yn and take her to his car and went to their home.......

Yn can sense that he is super angry she kept silent while driving....After reaching home he drag her to living room and jerked her.....

Jungkook : WHY THE FUCK YOU CAME OFFICE HUH!!.....*shout*
yn : I.. I came to give lunch to you....*teary eyes*
Jungkook : did I asked you???
Yn : no....*scared*
Jungkook : see how that bastard commenting on you.....*shout*
Yn : I.. I'm sorry...
Jungkook : shut up just shut up yn.....you always make problems to me.....
Yn : THEN FUCKING DIVORCE ME!!! I GO FROM YOUR LIFE AND NEVER BACK......

Jungkook make a fist and slammed her to wall...

Jungkook : what did you say???
No response
Jungkook : I asked you something.....*shout*

Yn know that she fucked up, but she remain silent, she know that jungkook hate that word 'divorce'

Yn : I.. I'm sorry.......

Before she could complete her sentence jungkook kissed her roughly, making her heart skip a beat......she try to push him but her pinned her hands.....he lift her one leg and pressing his body against her body....she felt his membrane against her.......

Jungkook lift her up and took her to their room and throw her on their bed......before she react he ripped her shirt and kissed her neck making hickeys...

before she react he ripped her shirt and kissed her neck making hickeys

(Author nim : Oops sorry!!!😁😁😄✌️naughty kids......)

While kissing he removed his shirt and throw somewhere......he removed all clothes including her......he slammed his membrane inside her harshly making her scream....he ignored her and thrusting her hard.......

She moaning mess she said to him to slow down but he increasing his speed.....she hold his shoulder for support.......

Yn : jungkook....*scream*
Jungkook : will you ask that again....*thrust*
Yn : n...no...no......*scream*
Jungkook : whom you belong to....*thrust*
Yn : *heavy breath* yo..you.....*weak voice*
Jungkook : good....*smirk*

He still thrusting her harder making her moaning mess they cummed many times....but jungkook didn't get enough.....finally he pulled out from her and saw her breathing heavily......which made him smirk in victory.....

Jungkook : baby girl you belongs to me.....if any guy talking bad about you I will make his life hell....*smirk*

Meanwhile yn slept due to tiredness....jungkook kissed her forehead and cover her with blanket and slept beside her hugging her very tightly.....

Jungkook : you are mine and I love you my love don't ever try to leave me......*sad voice*

Continue in next part.......