part 40

Jungkook took care of yn......he didn't even attend office.....now yn was completely fine...finally jungkook went to office but yn still stayed at home.....she is feeling dizzy......

It's night 10:00 jungkook got a call from yn.....he smiled and lift the mobile

Jungkook : yn baby!!
Yn : JUNGKOOK.....JUNGKOOK *shout*

Jungkook stood up from chair and asked yn

Jungkook : YN! What happened??
No response.....

Jungkook : YN! YN!....*shout*

Jungkook immediately left the building and drive with full speed and went his mansion......

After reaching he stop the car and ran into the mansion with in human speed with scared face.....

Jungkook : YN! YN! *Shout*

Their is no response.....he was hella scared and mainly worried about yn......his heartbeat Raising by each second.....he ran into the kitchen and saw no one......he went to check all rooms....she was not their......lastly he went to their bedroom saw no one....he even checked in bathroom but she is not their.......he called her many time but no response..........

He fell down on the floor and cried his heart out......
Jungkook : YN! WHERE ARE YOU BABY.....YN *shouting and crying*

But suddenly he heard a sound and turned around only to see a box......suddenly lights went on.....he blinked his eyes and got up and went to check the box......

With trembling hands he took that box and slowly opened.....his tears continuously flowing.....finally he opened and saw......jungkook and yn photo and a baby clothes......he is confused and lastly their was a note....

He took it a read it........

HEY! MR.JEON JUNGKOOK........MY HUBBY,MY LOVE,MY KING AND MY EVERYTHING.......WHEN I SAW YOU FIRST.....I THOUGHT YOU ARE A BAD MAN.....AFTER MARRYING YOU I CAME TO KNOW ABOUT YOU......YOU LOVE ME SO MUCH......I'M SORRY FOR LEAVING YOU FOR ONE YEAR......*tear left from jungkook eyes*  THE DAY I LEFT YOU I CANT ABLE TO MOVE ON FROM YOU EVERY DAY I MISSED YOU MY BABY.......FINALLY WE ARE TOGETHER NOW, WITH ALL DISTRABANCE IN OUR LIFE....JUST KEEP IT A SIDE... LETS BE HAPPY AND  MAKE OUR LITTLE ONE HAPPY........YOU DONT GET IT RIGHT!!! PABO.....*laughing*

JEON JUNGKOOK CONGRATULATIONS YOU ARE GOING TO BE A FATHER MY LOVE ❤️

FROM YOUR WIFEY YN❤️

jungkook closed the note and thinking deeply......suddenly

Yn : Jungkook.......*calm voice*

Jungkook immediately turned and ran to her and hugged her tightly like their is no tomorrow........yn also hugged jungkook and caress his hair softly......

Jungkook : what the fucK happened to you and we're you went yn.....*crying* I'm.....I'm scared I thought I....I. lost you *sob*

Yn kissed his forehead and patted his back slowly trying to make him calm.....After sometime jungkook pulled out from hug and asked her....

Jungkook  : where are you and what is that??? *While pointing at box*

Yn smiled at him and hug him again

Yn : still you don't get it....Mr.jeon jungkook

Jungkook : about what???

Yn : *sigh* what do you find in that box and the note??
Jungkook : a baby clothes and about your feelings......
Yn : at last what I wrote??

Jungkook  : Mr.jeon Jungkook congratulations you are going to be a father......

He simply said and suddenly widen his eyes due to surprise.....

Jungkook : yn...yn....is..is it true?? *Shocked*
Yn : yes Mr.jeon we are going to be parents *smile*

Jungkook closed his mouth due to surprise and shock

Jungkook closed his mouth due to surprise and shock.....tears flowing from his eyes....he saw yn was nodding at him...he went to her and kissed her passionately....yn too kiss him with love......After sometime they pulled out breathing heavily.....

Jungkook : I'm going to be father....IM GOING TO BE A FATHER.....THANK YOU SO MUCH YN....THANK YOU SO MUCH

He was jumping like a kid and he was so happy.......he kneel down infront of yn and pulled her shirt up and caress her belly softly and kissed it with love ❤️

Yn smiled at him and kissed his forehead

Jungkook : my little baby you are safe in your mom's womb......soon you will come out my baby.....dad and mom will take care of you *happy tears*

Jungkook Kissed her belly multiple times that make her to giggle.....

Yn : jungkook it's tickling idiot....
Jungkook : I'm so happy yn.....why are you standing come and sit

Jungkook pulled her into his lap and caress her belly and pulled her closer and buried his face in the crook of her neck and kissed her softly

Jungkook : I love you baby....thanks for the gift.....*peck her lips*
Yn : love you too kookie 💜

They both slept happily while embracing each other with love

Continue in next part.......