Part Six; More Security!!

The scene was full of police and pro heroes for over a second. There was blood everywhere. They all rushed to the victim, didn't see Mori standing there eyes wide, Aizawa ran to Mori to ask him what the hell happened but when he saw him unresponsive, he shaked while shouting to get his attention.

''OMORI! GET YOUR SENSES!''

A loud gasp was heard after the shout. He had difficulties breathing and cold and dry weather made it harder to breathe.

'' Oh, Aizawa you're here.'' he said with a whisper.

''Mori are you okay? What the hell happened here?'' He asked.

The scene affected Mori more than he thought. He couldn't believe he didn't even raise his hand to stop the murder. He could've saved two people.

Could've...

''She was here. Lilith. She killed the two. While I stand here. I froze. I couldn't save them.''

Aizawa realized this encounter affected Mori a lot. He might have been traumatized. He got Mori off the scene while whispering ''Don't worry, It's not your fault.''. He got him to the police center since he had to report. He got outside for a second to call UA. These encounters were starting to get more dangerous. So they all decided to take bigger actions.

The night passed quickly, now it was a bright sunny day. The students of UA were having trouble entering the campus. Why you ask? The press. Press were excited since they heard All Might is a teacher now. They were dying to get a word out from the students.

'' How is All Might as a teacher?''

                           ''Why is he a teacher now? Did he quit his place as number 1 hero?''

    ''Please answer us!!!''

''SHUT UP YOU FUCKING EXTRAS GET THE HELL OUT MY WAY I'LL MURDER YOU ALL!!!''

The press got silent hearing the blond pomeranian shout and opened a way to the door. A hero also appeared and shouted to let the kids enter the campus or there will be action.

A time has passed, now the students are in their lunch break. Class 1A got into little groups as they ate their lunch. They were chatting like usual, nothing out of ordinary. They even got to choose their class president. But then a big alarm noise was heard all through the campus. There was a level 3 security breach. The alarm was telling them to evacuate the building. So they did. Which turned into chaos.

As this was happening Lilith calmly walked through the hallway to enter the teachers lounge, got All Might's schedule and was ready to teleport back but she saw Omori standing at the door.

She smiled at him then disappeared.

Omori didn't waste a second to let Nezu know, she entered the building. The most secured school in Japan. Went away and didn't left a trace behind.

Nezu also guessed the League was in this since their gate is now a dust.

Heroes were being extra cautious now after seeing the SS+ ranked villain entering their campus. But it was now time for the USJ training class with the first years. The students didn't know the villain entered their school, so they were super excited for their training in a new scenery. They jumped in their bus talking about how excited they are. Aizawa shut them up as he continued sleeping.

While in the League base, Lilith was laying down on a leather couch. Busy sleeping since it's an early morning. It was calm before the storm. She was enjoying the silence but then Kurogiri decided to break it.

''We will leave soon Lady Lilith, you should get ready.''

Lili grounded. ''Ughh, Why are they doing this class at fucking 7am..''

Tomura silently said ''You should've slept Lili, get the fuck up and wash your face. We have to go''

Lili got up, eyes wide open. ''Naah. I'm awake now, I'm excited to see how's Mori-kun doing''

''Fucking simp..''

Lili was about to shout back but Kurogiri informed ''It's time.'' As he opened the portal. Lili sighed as she stood up and walked towards Tomura. She mumbled "I hope Mori-kun will be there, I want to see how he fights with my Nomu's'' As she smirked.