Part Eight: Fight

Izuku's and the kids' eyes widened as they saw the creature. What Lili called a 'Nomu' was a tall muscular scary thing. And It only took command from one person. When It gets the command, he won't stop until It is done.

Lili smirked at their reaction. Oh she was mesmerized with her creatures beauty. She couldn't take her eyes off him.

''Tomura, you can introduce him.'' She said with a satisfied tone.

''This is Nomu. An All Might killing machine.'' He explained.

''There is no Omori one since I am strong enough to kill him.'' ^3^ Lili chuckled.

Shigaraki was not a patient man. He got bored waiting for the Heroes to come, he will make his own fun until they arrive.

''Nomu, kill the kids.'' He gave the command.

Nomu started to walk towards the kids. The future heroes were shivering in fear. They didn't know what to do? There wasn't anyone to save them.

Or so they thought.

''TEXASS SMAAASSSHHHHH!!''

A big smoke appeared and threw Nomu in the mountain era of the building. Kids sighed in relief as they saw All Might from the now disappearing smoke.

They weren't happy though..

All Might was not smiling.

''Woah he is finally here!''

''All Might!!''

''We are saved!!'' The kids cheered.

''Nee All Might, where is Omori?'' Lili asked as she appeared in front of the hero.

All Might looked at the blue eyed villain. She must be the one Mori warned him about. He opened his mouth to answer her but a scream was heard.

''INAZUMAA SMAAASSHHHHHH!!!!''

The smash hit Lilith, or did it?

She smiled at the hero, unharmed since her infinity was on.

''Finally you are here! I was bored you know...'' The villain pouted.

The students couldn't believe what they just saw. How can a human being survive that smash without any damage? What is she?

''Tomura, All Might is on Nomu, I want to dance with Omori now.'' She said without leaving her eyes on the hero.

Tomura sighed. ''Always fuck up the plan..''. Nomu came back and started fighting with All Might. Throwing each other places.

On the other side, Lilith was having a conversation with Omori.

''Mori-kun how have you been?'' She asked with a smile.

''... Why do you ask'' Mori sweatdropped.

''I wanted to know... I've been bad until now.'' She swiped her fake tears.

''What changed?'' Mori asked, wondering her answer.

''You came! I'm happy now!'' She smiled big.

Mori could sense her fake smile and fake happy sound. After her answer she attacked Mori first with her Hollow Blue.

They fought for a while, Mori couldn't even land a punch and for some reason Lilith wasn't giving him injuries. Mori thought she underestimated him which made his blood boil. He was sweating like crazy but Lili didn't even break a sweat.

The two stopped after seeing AllMight sending Nomi for a little space trip. Tomura was so pissed but he decided to retreat. Kurogiri opened the portal for them to escape. While this happened Tomura was shot on his shoulder by EdgeShot.