chapter 2

Deku pov:
While we waited foe our food to arrive I looked at kirishima. "Why did you look angry or upset when u saw me and kachan cuddling?" Kachan look ate confused and kirishima just stared at me. "No reason, and I wasn't upset or angry."

I just nodded and saw a notification saying our food was here and then I heard the knock. I got up and got the food giving everyone the correct meal. I got a double hamburger (basically a big mac) and nacho fries, Kachan got the same but spicy nacho fries, and kirishima got 2 spicy hamburgers and regular fries. We put on a random show and started eating.

When we finished I decided we needed to go to know eachother better. "Let's ask eachother questions to get to know eachother better." Kachan and kirishima agreed so we sat in a triangle. "Ok I'll go first, kirishima what is your sexuality if your comfortable sharing." I asked. He looked at me "I'm gay, you?" I thought about it "I'm also gay, kachan?" "Same here." Kirishima and I nodded. "Ok then bakugou what is your favorite show?" Kachan thought and shrugged. "I guess it would be hello kitchen." Kirishima nodded and looked ar me. "I like hells kitchen to." I said smiling. Kirishima thought "I don't care for hells kitchen but I like stranger things." Me and kachan nodded.

"Ok favorite food then shitty hair." Kachan asked. "Um oven baked spaghetti." I look at him and just kinda stared. "Mine is spicy ramen and so is dekus." I nodded agreeing with kachan. "Hmm what is your sexuality? I'm gay." I said staring at kirishima. "I'm bisexual." He said. "I'm gay." Kachan said. "Ok well now ima go to sleep I'm tired." I said rubbing my eyes.

I got up and laid on my bed. 'Kachans gay! I might have a chance!' I thought, freaking out mentally. I woke up to screaming. "Shit." Is all I could say before running out of my room. There was kachan screaming at kirishima. I walked to kachan and stood infront of him. I grabbed his shoulders and made him look at me. "Calm down and tell me, what happened?" He looked at me and I could see him calm down a little. "Dumbass over there broke my plate you made me when we were brats, then before u was out here he just left it on the floor and started watching tv." Kachan said, and I could tell he was trying not to yell.

I hug him. "It's Ok we have other things I made you when we were little brats." Then I turn around to face a upset kirishima. "For you why the fuck would you leave broken glass on the floor?" I ask him. He looked at me and shrugged. I just rolled my eyes and cleaned the glass up.

Me and kachan decides to go to the park and walk around. Kirishima already left to go somewhere, so we thought we wouldn't run into him. As we were walking and talking I look behind us, I see kirishima behind us running towards us. I sighed, so kachan also looked behind and sighed. "He's so fucking annoying." Kachan says. I nod agreeing. "Hey!" Kirishima says putting his arms around us. "Get the fuck off us!" Kachan yells at him. Kirishima shook his head and hugged us tighter. "You guys didn't tell me you were going to leave and go to the same park as me." Kirishima practically said whining like a toddler. "Well we don't have to and we didn't know you went to the damn park!" Kachan said yelling. Me and kachan finally pushed kirishima off and walked away.

------skip because im lazy--------

Me and kachan sat inside watching attack on titan when the door opened. I look over to see a shirtless kirishima. "Damn." I thought. Kirishima was definitely hotter without his shirt- wait what am I thinking I like kachan not him. I look back at the TV trying to ignore him and my thoughts. "I'm sorry about today guys, please accept my apology." Kirishima said begging. "Whatever." Me and kachan said at the same time. "Yay thank you guys." Kirishima said sitting next to us.

I take the blanket off because me and kachan was getting hot. After a little we just got hotter so I got off him sitting normal. That didn't work so I just changed to a crop top and shorts. Kirishima and kachan both stared at me and both slightly blushing. They look away and kachan just takes his shirt off. "Damn he's hot to, hotter then kirisbima definitely but damn there both hot. I wonder if they would look hotter on t- nope I'm stopping my thoughts there." I say thinking to myself. "nerd stop mumbling." I hear kachan say. I start blushing even though I knew they couldn't understand what I said.

Ok that's the end of this chapter hope you enjoyed. Also I take requests if u want a fan fic of whatever ship. I don't do pro ships (minorxAdult). See you in the next chapter.