chapter 4

Dekus pov:
I wake up feeling heavier and squished. I open my eyes to see kachan and kirishima cuddling me. I close my eyes to try to go back to sleep, since I didn't want to wake them up. After awhile I fell asleep again.

~time skip~

I wake up to feel some one playing with my hair and another still just holding me. I rub my eyes and open them. I see kachan awake and playing with my hair. He didn't notice me for maybe another 2 minutes. I move just a little and he finally sees I'm awake. "Morning zu." Kachan said. I blushed with us being so close and the nickname. "M-morning kachan." I squeaked out, earning a chuckle from him. I felt him caress my face and then he kissed me.

Wait...he kissed me. I kissed back after the shock passed. We pulled away and I felt my face heat up more. I hide my face in kachans chest and felt krishima move closer to me. He whispered in my ear "stop moving iz." Dang why are both there Morning voices hot. "Ok sorry." I said whispering back. I lookup at kachan "kachan what time is it?" Kachan grabs his phone "its only 1:36 pm." Kachan said. We look at eachother "Wait 1:36 pm!?" We yell at the same time waking up a sleepy kirishima. "What the fuck?" Kiri says rubbing his eyes. "Sorry we need to get up it's 1:36 already." I said. He just nodded and got out of bed with me and kachan getting out to.

We all get ready for the day. "Hey zu wanna go to the mall and then the park?" Kachan ask me. "Yes ofc!" I yell excitedly. We get our shoes on and leave. We would have brought kiri but he was hanging with his friends. When we get to the mall we first go to hot topic. Kachan was surprised I dragged him there. "Why did you drag me here you don't look like you would shop here." Kachan said looking down at me. "They have cute clothes and sometimes I get some other things like all might merch when I was in middle school." (In this allmight was a famous movie actor since its a no quirk au) kachjusy nodded. We look around grabbing a few things. I got 3 crop tops, 2 ripped Jean shorts, 1 skirt, 3 pairs of knee high socks, 4 pairs of ankle socks, and a piercing kit. Kachan got 5 band shirts. We paid for our stuff and went to the next store. The next store was a boba shop. I got a brown sugar milk tea and kachan got a strawberry milk tea.

After we paid we decided to part ways real quick and meet up after we finish shopping in that store. Kachan went to a cookie store and I went to spencers. I walk in and the best employee there was here today. I run up to her "Hey momo!" I say smiling. "Oh hey izuku I got the piercings you wanted me to save." Momo said pulling out a bag of piercings. "Thank you, can you hold o to that until I get somethings?" I ask. She nodded and I walked away. I saw some candles and walked over. I saw a few options boob shaped, dick shaped, and then rainbow shaped. I grabbed one of each not paying attention to smell. I learned that all the candles there smell good. I also found some cute crop tops and got 2. I went up and payed for everything and momo handed me the piercings after I payed. "Thanks momo." She smiled "no problem come again soon. Also on  October 25th we will have Halloween themed piercings, candles and everything I'll send you pictures of the stuff and you tell me what you want me to hold foe you." I smiled "Ok will do byy." I said running to me and kachans spot we were going to meet up at. He was sitting on his phone eating a cookie. "Ok I'm done." I said standing infront of him.

"Ok let's go to build a bear also here take a bag of cookies." Kachan said standing up and handing me a bag of cookies. "Ok." I said and grabbed the cookie.we walked to build a bear and looked at the options. "How about this orange bear?" I asked pointing to it. "Ok sure whatever makes you happy." Kachan said. I smiled and grabbed it. "Ok lets name it and get if stuffed." I said walking to the naming machine and fluffing machine. We decided to name it Aruna meaning moon and love. We then got it fluffed and the heart was put in. I grabbed it and hugged the bear. "Do you want to get clothes for it?" Kachan asked I nodded. We went to the clothes and chose panda pajamas for it. We paid and left. "Can we go to the park?" I asked looking up at kachan. "Sure come on." He said grabbing my hand.

~time skip to the park~

We sat on a bench talking. "I'm having fun hanging out with you izu." Kachan said. I smiled "I'm having fun to." He hugged me and I hugged back. "Can I try ypur boba?" I asked kachan. He chuckled "sure only if I can try yours." He said I smiled and gave him mine and grabbed his. "Mmm your is good!" I said surprised at how good it was. He laughed "so is yours." We continued talking and eating some cookies, even thoguh it was already night time. Kachan suddenly grabbed my hands and look at me. "Izuku I have had so much fun. I wanted to ask you this since high-school."

That's the end of chapter 4 hope you enjoyed. I'll see you guys in the next chapter :)