chapter 3

Dekus pov:
I sit in between kachan and kirishima still hot. "Jesus why is it so hot in here?" I hear kiri ask. I shrug my shoulders. I feel a buzz from my phone and look at it. It was a text from the RA "guys the RA Toga texted the me saying that the air conditioning broke and will be fixed later around 6." I say sighing. I hear kachan groan in annoyance. I get up "Well I'm going to go get drinks." I say grabbing my wallet. Kachan gets up I'll come with you." I nod and see kirishima get up to. "You coming to?" He nods.

We all walk to the gas station and they look at the juices and pop/soda, while I walked to the beer. I looked at it and grabbed some random kinds. Kachan and kirishima look at me like I'm insane. "What I said is as buying drinks." I said walking to the cash register. "Is this all?" I hear the person say. I looked at them to see it was Mina. "No, but hey how have you been?" I say waving kirishima and kachan over so I can pay. "I've been good didn't expect to see you here buying drinks." She laughed. I smiled "Well i haven't drank in awhile." I said handing her money.

I left after talking with Mina for awhile. Yes I was 19 buying drinks but Mina has my back, and if she didn't I have a fake ID. When we got back to my dorm I put the drinks in the fridge and opened a beer for myself. I started drinking while kirishima and kachan were still in shock. "Izuku how long have you drank?" Kachan asked me. I sit and think "since 8th grade. My home situation wasn't amazing with my dad always drinking and my mom always out at strip clubs, party's, other men's houses. Mt dad one day offered me a beer and I just kinda drank beer since." I said shrugging. Kachan stares in shock. "Oh wow." Kirishima says.

~32 drinks later~

I was forced to sit down by a sober kachan. Me and kirishima both ended up drunk and kachan now had to watch us.  "Hmm haha hi kachan." I say hugging his arm. Kachan shakes his head and sits next to me. "Your cute." I say giggling. I look at kirishima "your cute to." I saw both kiri and kachan start blushing. I turn back to kachan and pull him into a kiss. It wasn't a long one but a small peck. I pull away and fall back into kirishima. Kachan sat there a blushing mess. Me and kiri start laughing at the sight.

Kachan gets up and drags us to our beds and puts us in. "Go to sleep fuckers." He says. "No, not unless you sleep with me." I say kirishima already cuddling me. Kachan rolls his eyes and climbs in. I cuddle into his chest feeling warm and protected. Both of my crushes were sleeping with me. Before I knew it I was asleep.

End of chapter 3. Hope you enjoyed I'll see u in the next chapter.