choked

I march towards her, grabbing her black tie to fix it. "While I'm still asking nicely, get me there." "I swear to you, it's one rotten place, you wouldn't want—"

Fwip

I tighten the tie harshly, choking her in the process. "That's for me to decide; I don't care who you are, what you think of that place, or why you're here." Her hands make their way to mine, gripping and slapping my arms off desperately. "I don't need your opinion or whatnot, because to me, anywhere is better than the end of the world."

"I g-get it—soletgo." I watch coldly as her struggle slowly stops, all her weight now put on the tie I'm holding. "hurry," I say, holding on to her lifeless body.

"HAaGH," she gasps for air as I let go, making her stumble here and there. "damn, you psycho," she managed to say in-between coughs and heavy breaths, holding her necktie.

I stand still, waiting for her. "so?" "Just don't kill me please." I chuckle at the irony, immediately covering my mouth. "Whatever, let's just go. . .you." "It's Ruda, and yours?" "Didn't I just say I don't care who you are?"

--

"What exactly are we doing?" I ask, tying Ruda up with a random rope we found. "I already told you; the plan is for you to give me to them as if you caught me so that they recognize you and let you work for them." she explains, making all kinds of gestures. "And you want us to wait here until they—whoever they might be—find us?" "ye," she plainly replies, staring at the burnt-down surroundings.

How long is this going to take again? Weeks? Months? Another couple of years? I just hope this isn't some stupid false hope.

"What are you thinking of to glare at me that intensely." She snaps me out of my thoughts, giving me a nasty side eye. "Just of different ways to kill you over and over again for the next ten years if ever you're lying." I smile sarcastically, cleaning a rifle. "you're heartless," She pouts, resting her head on her knees with glistening (eye color) eyes.

"I have to be," I reply dryly, holding the gun up and taking aim. I fiddle with the scope, zooming in on whatever.

The sun then starts to rise, bringing light to a lady in an all-black outfit with red lips, waving my way. I aim right at her heart, not taking any chances. "See? I didn't lie—she's already here." Ruda says, making me get off my stance and watch the person walk towards us.

"Wonderful, just. . .fascinating." the lady in black says, removing her shades off to take a good look at us. I stare at her, then at Ruda, who unsettlingly has this apathetic face, contrary to how she usually looks.

"Aw, dear, I missed you!" she says, reaching out to cup Ruda's cheeks, but before she could even lay a finger on her, the ropes untie at once as Ruda jumps backwards, balancing on an old drawer.

Her whole demeanor screams 'don't you dare', yet she remains expressionless. For her to be acting this way, just who is this person?

"Fine~ just make sure to listen to me." she says, retracting her arm and fishing in her dress's pockets for a matching black cigarette holder.

Fuu~

She breathes out a cloud of smoke, smiling my way. "Thank you for taking care of this little rascal for me, in exchange, I have a very special offer."