CHAPTER 3

A/N: Hello everyone, my exams are over, so I can update a chapter every day when they don't give me homeworks. Please look forward for it. Love you guysss 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖 <333333333

JENNIE POV

FLASHBACK

"Dad, mom hurry up, we're going to be late!!" I shout while waiting for my parents to get ready.

Mom have a doctor appointment because she's pregnant and today we'll know what is my sibling's gender.

Me and my dad wanted to have a gender reveal party but my mom declined.

After waiting for some more minutes, finally my parents appear. My dad is helping my mom down the stairs.

"It seems that my princess is very excited to know the gender of her sibling." My dad says smiling at me. I smiled back and respond

"Of course dad. After seventeen years of living I'm finally going to be an older sister. I can't waittttt." I say excitedly.

"Hahahaha. Let's go now or we'll be late."

We got in the car and  headed to the doctor. When we arrived, the doctor greeted us.

"Hello Mr and Mrs Kim, hello Ms Kim. Are you ready to know you the baby's gender?"

"Yesssssss!!!!!! Can waittttr doctor I'm sooooooo excited!!!" I answered excitedly. My parents and the doctor giggled.

"Okay okay, now Mrs Kim sit here."

When the ultrasound is done, the doctor looked at us and said "Well, Mr and Mrs Kim congratulations, you're having a baby girl." 

When the doctor announced I shouted happily "Ohhhhhh myyyyyyyy godddddd!!! I'm going to have a sister. Dad, mom did you hear that I'm going to have a sister. I'm going to have a sisterrrrr!!!!! I'm really really really really happy mom and dad. I love you both. I love  you sis." I kissed my parents cheeks and my mother's tummy.

"It seems that someone is so excited to be an older sister." The doctor laughed amd my parents followed him.

"Thank you so much doctor, now we have to go. See you in the next check up." My dad said.

When we were on the way to the car, dad stopped and and hugged me and my mother. "I will always love the three of you, you're the best gift God gave me. I'm thankful to have you in my life. I'm sorry if I did something wrong to you, please forgive me. I want you to know that you're the most precious people to me. I love you my family." He tightened the hug and kissed our forehead. "We love you too dad." I rested my head in his chest.

After few minutes, we start driving our way home. When we arrived I quickly get out of the car and waited for the maid to open the door.

I heard a sound of a gun, I turned around to see what's going on and I saw my mother laying on the floor while bleeding.

"MOMMMMM!!!!!" My dad was on his knees trying to wake my mom. I rushed to them and leaned next to my father.

"Honey please don't leave me!!! Please. Don't do this to me. Don't do this to us, me and our daugthers." My dad cried.

"M-mom p-please d-don't l-leave." I
sobbed while looking down.

After few seconds I heard another shoot, I  raised my head,and so my dad laying on the floor too.

"D-dad, n-not y-you t-too. D-don't l-leave m-me. H-how a-am I g-going t-to s-survive w-without y-you b-by m-my s-side. I d-don't w-wanna b-be a-alone. Please p-please please, I-I'm b-begging y-you d-don't l-leave." I cried so hard.

"J-jennie m-my p-princess. T-take c-care o-of yourself. Y-you a-are g-going to b-be a g-good a-and a s-succeful  w-woman in  t-the f-future. Y-you a-are g-going t-to l-live w-without u-us a-and y-you w-will t-take our b-business a-and m-make it b-bigger. M-me a-and y-your m-mom will b-be a-always p-proud o-of y-you. We-" My dad said.

"Dad n-no nonononononono no d-dad no y-you aren't leaving me dad. NOOOO!!! NOT YOU TO PLEASE."

"I-I'm s-sorry b-baby. F-forgive u-us. A-always remember t-that w-we l-love y-you p-princess. G-goodbye."

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. YOU CAN'T DO THAT YOU CAN'T LIVE ME LIKE THIS. PLEASE MOM AND DAD COME BACK PLEASE." I hugged their lifeless bodies.

My parents died infront of me. I'm fucking going to take revenge of however did this to them.

AND OF FLASHBACK.

"M-mommy I-I'm s-sorry I didn't mean to remind you of the a-accident. P-please don't cry. I h-hate s-seing y-you crying." Lisa said to her mother while her tears started to full.

Jennie wiped her tears and her daughter, and putted a smile on her lips . She hugged her daughter.

"Baby don't say sorry, I'm the one who should apologize for not being strong. I love you baby. You have the kindest heart in the world. Don't cry. I don't like to see those precious tears of yours shed. I love you so much baby." Jennie said adn tightened the hug while sniffing Lisa's blonde hair.

"I love you more mommy"

------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I'm sorry for the long chapter. Please don't forget to vote and leave a comment to tell me your opinion if you want. Love yaaaa 💖💖💖