Chapter 5-(Jerk being my senior)

(Jerk being my senior.)

Edited.
RANIA'S POV:
After an another encounter with that jerk,I went to return the purse to lady.She was grateful towards me and she thanked me countless times which left me with an unexpected warm feeling.

I went inside bakery.Aima was busy with making cupcakes .I offered her my help.She was putting light blue icing on them, while I was making sunflower shaped cookies.After assembling everything ,we packed cookies and sent the order to it's location.

(She takes big orders only,to make a lot of money all at once.Making something for orphanage kids give her happiness,she never ask for money from them.)

We both decided to go to orphanage on next sunday.We chatted and chatted and chatted,until she suddenly remembered to show me the university guy which she was drooling on.

"Here it is.Isn't he handsome?I mean just look at him.He fell straight from heavens.....".She showed me her phone screen.I uninterstingly watched the screen.Waittt....
"Aima babe,I think I have seen him somewhere and I am pretty much sure."I said a little puzzled.

"Heyyy.....come on.You gotta be kidding me right now.His looks are no joke and are not that ordinary that he resembles to every single man on the streets of this country."She was exaggerating and blabbing about him,until realization hit me.I instantly jerked up from the chair I was sitting on,causing the chair to fall in process.
"He....HE....he is that jerk,I collided up with yesterday,and he came across me today as well.He...."I said pointing my index finger towards her phone screen.Bewilderment really obvious on my face.

"What....NO WAYYY!!!!!"Aima almost screamed.She was also as perplexed as me.

"I'm certain,Aima"I told her truthfully.
"You might be confusing him with someone else"She said.I smirked.

"Weren't you the one one,who was saying his looks are uncomparable just a moment ago??".I asked her.She was still not believing me,then I told her about my second encounter with him.

"Wowww....That's even better .First I'll try to woo him,if I couldn't have him,then I'll let you have him".She exclaimed clapping her both hands, jumping once on her seat.
"You know, I don't like second hand things,so he's fully yours".I joked and we both laughed our hearts out.

I went to hospital to see my mother.She looked extremely pale.Her one hand had an IV on it and other had pulse oximeter(a device attached to finger to measure pulse rate) on it.

"Mom..." I called her.She slowly and steadily opened her eyes.She smiled at the sight of me,making her already visible wrinkles more clearer at the corner of her eyes.My heart wrenched at the sight.(She is aging so fast),I thought.

"Rania,my darling,how are you??" She said extending her hand with pulse oximeter towards my face.I grabbed her hand with my both hands and kissed it.

"I'm fine.How are you doing?Are you in pain?".I asked
"No,I'm fine darling.Where's your dad? I haven't seen him for days.Rayyan visited me a few times ,but your dad didn't .Is he that busy?".She said sadly.My mind went to the scene happened in conference hall,causing my blood to boil,but somehow I controlled .

"Yes,Mom.Business is in trouble I guess?"I said not sure of words coming out of my mouth.Her health was already bad so, I tried to play cool.Only Allah knew,how much I was burning inside.

"You must be thirsty ,Mom.I'll get you something".I said while rushing to the exit of her hospital room door.
"No,I am okay Rania...."I exited the room before she could complete her sentence.