Chapter 1

Assiah, the realm of humans, and Gehanna, the realm of demons. Normally, these two dimensions would never intersect but having possessed all the material substances, the demons are now intruding on the material world. But among the human race, there are those who can exorcise such demons. -The Exorcist.

We start our journey with a man walking down an alleyway. The screams of a child have happen to gain the man's attention. Whether it's his curiosity or just plain stupidity he enters an abandoned factory finding a man in full armor holding a child. The man held a large sword that he was using to support him and blood seemed to be seeping from his armor. "What do you want, Samuel?" The man demanded.

"Oh, my. It's true. You have had a child and harbor the first known Nephilim of its original origin. " Samuel said in awe. "Tell me, is the man you possessed married to the woman you bred with or was it something you did spontaneously?"

The Angel looked at the man with anger in his eyes. "The body I use was a gift from a dying man wishing to do more good on Assiah before his departure. And the woman was someone that I had fallen in love with. I was blessed to know that I was able to marry her. That, however, didn't last long." He spoke with a stern tone.

"You were attacked by multiple Demons weren't you?" Samuel asked, gaining a nod from the man. "It's obvious your vessel's life force won't last much longer. After that the child will be left defenseless. Add that on top of the fact that the devil successfully bore a child with a mortal woman. Well you're low on options. Oh, if only a friendly demon was willing to take in and protect the child until he was strong enough!" He said being overly dramatic about it. "Oh, but there is! I'll take care of him and in return he helps me protect Assiah from my father!"

"Why are you so willing to betray Satan?" The Angel questioned.

"We'll if you couldn't already tell, our family has had a little bit of a running theme of rebelling against our father. You see he wants to rule over Assiah and turn it into another hell. I want to keep it the same cause contrary to what you might believe I love humans. I find them fascinating." Samuel says, rubbing his beard.

"If you harm him I'll make you suffer like no other demon on the day of reckoning." The angel promised.

"You have my word." He said walking into the light showing off dark purple hair and forest green eyes. He was in an elegant white outfit that consists of a white top hat with pink and purple around the base, purple gloves, a tie that is pink with white dots, a white suit-shirt and undershirt, jester-style pants, and pointed shoes. "By the way, call me Mephisto."

 He said walking over and taking the baby

 He said walking over and taking the baby. He then grabs the sword from the angel. "I will have this turned into his own weapon. He will wield it in the name of one of the children of God." The light in the man's eyes slowly begins to dim before it disappears completely . "Ta ta, we'll meet again my friend in the hopefully very distant future!" He exclaimed, taking his hat off and placing it on the ground. He then lifts the angel's blade up and sticks it into his hat. "Well my young boy lets get you a name shall we. Hmm, seeing as you were born in (Country), we'll name you appropriately based on your homeland!" He said looking at the boy. "Hmm, you have the same H/C and E/C as your father. The angel wings are pretty similar too." He said looking at the H/C wings. "Eh, probably just like a tail we'll figure out how to hide them." He said flying off into the sky.