Chapter 2

Inside of a classroom Y/N was sitting at a desk going over his documents he was reading in the attempt to help teach the class. Looking up he noticed that Rin was falling asleep in class. He picks up a small piece of chalk and throws it full force at Rin's forehead drilling him in the face.

"Ahh!!!" Rin shouted holding onto his face that had a red welt on it. "Who was the jerk that did that!?" He looked around until he noticed Y/N was staring at him with an annoyed aura surrounding him.

"Mr. Okumura, would you like to go to the headmasters and take a nap? Cause, if that would be more acceptable than learning in class..." Y/N asked as they stared at the boy.

"N-No sir. Sorry about that..." Rin answered back.

"Thank you Mr. L/N. Now back to the subject at hand." The teacher said as he went to stand in front of the class.

"Why's that dude even bother coming? I wish he'd leave!" A student with brown hair and a blonde streak going straight down the middle into a mohawk style said as he glared.

Rin looked back at him when he did but shortly after turned back forward and started to day dream. This annoyed Y/N who walked up to the boy with a book in hand. With a powerful swing he slammed the spine of the book into Rin's head.

"Ahhhh!!!!" Rin shouted as he held his head in a protective manner.

'If I have to learn to teach just to protect this idiot he sure as hell has to too!' Y/N thought to himself as he walked back to his seat.

Throughout the rest of that consisted of Rin either getting the questions wrong or him falling asleep. About halfway through the day Y/N had given up on punishing the young boy and just did his own thing. They soon finally made it to Yukio's class and Y/N assumed it was going to be a slight break, however he was wrong.

"More paperwork!?" Y/N said with tears running down his face as he glared at the younger Okumura twin.

"Yep, I need you to grade the last paper

"Yep, I need you to grade the last paper. Remember our deal, I grade the test and do 90% of the in class teaching and you do the grading of assignments." Yukio said as he picked up the last test papers and made his way to the students. "All right, time to return your quizzes. Mr. Shima..."

"Coming..." A boy with pink hair said as he made his way to Yukio.

"I'm sure I did well! I'm good at this subject!" Shiemi said with an excited expression spread across her face.

"Ms. Kamiki..." Yukio called her next.

"Yeah?" The purple haired girl that was sitting off with another girl answered.

"Ms. Moriyama..." Yukio called to Shiemi, getting her attention.

"Uh.. Yes?" She answered back.

"Making up original names for plants is all right... But not on exams." He said with a smile on his face.