•00•

emma:

for as long as i can remember, acting has been my number one specialty. from disney to netflix, i never understood why people loved seeing me on their screen.

now at 18, i've taken a break from acting. i wanted to go to college and study law, but decided to steer off that idea seeing as my acting is already done for me. though, i always dream of being elle woods.

my mom is my manager, and she deals with the work basis. she accepts me for shows and films, interview and meet up. she schedules my dinners with directors, and overall is the best manager i could ask for. however, as a mom, she isn't very great. she just sees me as a client, a money source, her income.

so when i told her i wanted a break from acting and to go to university to study, she wasn't happy at all. she told me that i have my life planned already, that i don't need to go to university. so we came to an agreement, i would still be in the camera, just not in acting, but being myself. so here we are, beginning a youtube channel.

- - -

instagram
emmaflint just posted!

instagramemmaflint just posted!

caption: ny is funliked by zendaya and 373,547 otherstagged: liabeabs

caption: ny is fun
liked by zendaya and 373,547 others
tagged: liabeabs

liabeabs- send me that pic of me rn!!
|-reply:sending rn

user-only emma can make a fit out of random clothes

user-she's so pretty

user-idk what is prettier, lia or the view

user-i heard she's quitting acting!