•01•

emma:

i turn the camera i recently bought, along with some other equipment, to begin my channel.

"hi! so i've decided to begin a channel- oh shit!" i say as my camera falls off its tripod i set up on the floor. i fix it and begin again.

"okay, so i've began a channel so that you guys can still get updates from me as i'm taking a break from acting." i begin and i drink my dunkin's.

"so, i've taken a break from acting just because i just want to freakin live. i want to travel and not for jobs but for me, i want to stay up late and not have to wake up early, i want to make new friends and actually make plans with them. i just want to enter a new era!" i say and laugh. my phone dings and it's lia saying she is downstairs

"lias here, so i'll just buzz her in." i say and get up and buzz her in. she enters not long after and we both sit down.

"so, lia is here and we are going to do a quick q&a just for a starter." i say and she waves.

i check my instagram and look at the questions as lia does too.

"oh i got one, what was your favourite show to film?" lia asks me and i think

"um, i liked filming outer banks because it was real, like the scenery was because we had to get it right for the sunsets. but it was only for like 3 episodes but those episodes were so fun. and lemme tell you right now, madelyn cline is so sweet like she offered me candy because i was on my period." i explain and we laugh.

"i'm pretty sure that i'm only lesbian because of her." lia says and i giggle.

"i can put in a good word for you." i say and we move on.

"how long have you and lia been friends for?" i say out loud and she begins

"so we have been friends for over 16 years. our moms were high school besties but then grew apart but they met each other again when we like 2, and became besties again and basically grew up together. like we went to the same schools growing up, but emma had to switch to online school in the middle of like junior year? but i stayed at school and filled her in on all the gossip, as a true friend should." she explains and i nod, drinking my coffee and looking for a new question.

"what's one thing you cannot live without?" i read aloud and we think for a while

"personally i would say, coffee. like, it has been my second best friend since i was 11. so yeah." i say and lia goes next

"mcdonald's. breakfast, mcdonald's. lunch, mcdonald's. dinner, mcdonald's. dessert, mcdonald's. it's always there." she explains with a serious face and i laugh.

"okay that's it. i have no idea what else to do so give me suggestions!!" i say and grab the camera.

"bye!!" we both shout together and i turn the camera off.

we then sit on the sofa and watch clueless. it's our film. whenever we're bored, clueless. sad, clueless. happy, clueless.