•04•

i edited my youtube video, thanks for tutorials by other youtubers and finally posted.

instagram
emmaflint just posted!

instagramemmaflint just posted!

caption: first yt vid=posted!!

user-watching now!!

liabeabs-so soooo proud of you babe!

user-the girls talking about madelyn cline>>

user-post moreeeeeee

nicolassturniolo-the video was so good, can't wait to collab :)

user-wait, the triplets are collabing w emma?!

i closed my laptop and turned off my phone and decided to binge watch 16&pregnang again. i love watching this show and i have zero clue why.

after a couple episodes, i get a text. it's from instagram.

emmaflint
hey!
mattsturniolo
hi, how's it going?

emmaflint
pretty good, i'm excited to collab soon. i was wondering what you wanted to do for the video. i'm still new to all this youtube shit so i have no ideas.

mattsturniolo
oh yeah. me and my brothers have been planning. send me ur number and we'll do a group call?

emmaflint
oh yeah it's xxx-xxxx-xxx

xxx-xxxx-xxx
hey, it's matt.

xxx-xxxx-xxx
hey! wanna call now?

xxx-xxxx-xxx changed to emma

xxx-xxxx-xxx changed to matt

matt calls emma and she accepts, sitting up from her couch and smiling.

"hey! it's so good to kinda meet you." she says and gets up to the kitchen to grab a drink. her hood stays up on her head and her glasses hang low on her nose.

matt believes she can look like a hobo and still look like the most beautiful girl he has ever seen

"oh yeah. i'm actually shocked you agreed to do this." he says as he sits up from his bed. he also has his black hoodie on and has the string hanging from his mouth. she thinks he looks pretty in all honesty.

"yeah, i saw you on tiktok and decided to watch some of your videos and you all seem super cool. anyway, what ideas you came up with?" she asks as she drinks some water.

"lemme add nick and chris." he says and they join the call.

"hi!!" i say and they both gasp.

"oh my god! hi emma, i'm a fan. my nine year old self is screaming right now." nick says and i laugh along with matt and chris.

"hey, so cool to meet you." chris says and i smile.

"likewise. anyway, me and matt were talking about video ideas for when we collab." i say and nick jumps up from where he was.

"what's the kid doing?" i say through a laugh and matt just sighs

"probably going to grab his notebook." he says and i nod, making an 'ohh!' sound.

he comes back shortly and we all stop the small talk.

"so where to begin." nick mumbles as he flicks through pages.