•03•

as i drive to starbucks, i get a call from my mom.

"hey mom, what's up?" i day as i connect it to the speaker. i turn a corner and she sighs.

"honey, why are you involving yourself with these triplets?" she says and i frown.

"what? what's the big deal?" i ask as i indicate into starbucks.

"their manager sent me a message to collab with you for a youtube video? what's the sudden interest?" she asks and i go through the drive through but their is a huge line.

"i saw them on titkok and they seem cool. i don't mind collabing? what's the problem?" i ask and she facetimes me.

i accept and she frowns

"what are you in your car?" she asks and i move forward a bit

"starbucks. can you answer my question?" i ask and she sighs

"they think that they have a chance to meet you. honey you're too popular in this world to be messing it up with boys. like what are people going to think?" she says and i scoff

"seriously? are you serious right now? first off, the fans would like it, they have sent me numerous suggestions to collab with them. secondly, nick is gay and thirdly, it's not just boys, their manager has a daughter." i explain and she raises her eyebrows.

"listen, i'll think about it. i gotta go, maisie is here with some things." she says and ends the call. i continue my music and wait for the line.

matthew:

"nick, she would never notice us! we don't have a chance." i explain and he just shushes me.

"laura has already contacted her mom, so she might notice. just have some hope." he says and i sigh. i head to the living room and watch some tiktok on my phone.

"nick!! she responded!" chris shouts and i turn my head to chris running down the stairs

"you've got to be kidding me.." i mumble and nick and chris celebrate. laura comes in and has a message from emma's mom.

"are you free at the end of the month? emma would love to collab, she seems to have a keen interest in the boys!" she reads aloud and i smile. she has an interest in us?

we decide to go out to celebrate. i notice she accepted my friend request after years of following her.

instagram
emmaflint had requested to send you a message:

accept|decline