"Okay." Father Ward lit a cigarette and blew a puff of smoke into the air. "Does anyone have any ideas for a plan before we go back in that hellhole?"

"I have nothing." Nick shrugged as he sat in the passenger seat.

"Logan?"

I thought for a second. "Don't we have radios in the trunk?"

"We do."

Popping the trunk I pulled out the radios and tossed them to the guys before strapping one to my hip. "We can communicate easier with these. Also they prevent us from running all over God's creation trying to find each other."

"Wait." Nicholas looked up at me. "You're not suggesting we split up are you?"

"No! Are you fucking dumb?" I said in disbelief. "We're not splitting up."

"Thank God." He breathed a sigh of relief.

"So if we ever get separated we just use these to tell each other where we are."

"Well let's head back in." John stomped out his cigarette.

"God help me." Nick mumbled, strapping a radio to his hip.

"Where should we start looking." I asked as we walked back in.

"I would suggest checking the basement because I have a feeling that's our best bet." Father Ward replied.

"Yeah but the elevator's busted." Nick pointed out.

"We take the stairs then." I rolled my eyes.

"And what if we run into any demons?"

"We have the crucifixes for a reason." We started going down the stairs.

"Don't take another fucking step forward." A familiar voice said from the bottom of the staircase, making us all look down. A girl with bright sunset ombré hair with a bird on her shoulder glared up at us.

We all stared at her before Nick spoke. "Phoenix?"