Prologue

Madeline

I sat at the bar and had my arm resting on the table supporting my head. The bartender slides the bottle of vodka my way I took the shot of vodka and downed it in my throat and it sent a tingle down my throat.

I took another shot and another one and another one. I needed to get drunk and fuck whoever I wanted. I needed to feel some sort of release tonight.

I drifted off to the dance floor and fell into rhythm with the music. I swayed my hips to the music and I could feel myself letting loose. I moved my hips against the person as their hands grabbed my waist.

I turned around to kiss the guy and almost gagged. The guy behind me was not the best-looking. Well, he wasn't my type, to begin with. If my pussy don't jump, ion want it. I slipped out of his grasp and moved away. I tried to keep moving around and keep it going.

I was twisting and turn, swaying and dancing, and floating across the dance floor. The liquor in my system made me feel buzzed and warmed, but my head felt fuzzy from the movement. I was do a bit too much spinning.

I was starting to become dizzy from all the movement and I needed to level myself. I needed air, I needed fresh air, I need the cool autumn breeze on my body and in my lungs. I pushed and eased through the cluster of people needing to escape the stuffy and loud club.

I stumbled around and I noticed a door. I pushed it open without a second thought and the cold breeze hit me. The door swung open and the pant of cold air hit me. I sighed in relief as I awkwardly kept it open.

Fuck did I forget I can't overgo my drink limit. That was the whole point though. I staggered a bit and I held the door open as I took a deep inhaled of the cold air. I looked down at the ground taking in as much air as I could as everything was moving fast for me.

"Lightweight?" Someone asked.

I looked up to the right and there was a guy smoking a cigarette. He was leaning against the wall and he took a pull from his cig. He was close to the darkness of the alley, so I couldn't make out his face.

"Nope, but I did drink more than I usually do," I answered.

"You should start heading home, men love to take advantage of girls like you in that state," he suggests.

"Maybe that's what I want," I shrug.

He didn't respond to what I had said at first and blew smoke out his mouth. He looked me up and down. His eyes lingered on my chest, before coming back up.

"Interesting thing to say," he nods, cautiously.

I felt better from being in the cold air and it made me the slightest bit aware. I took a deep inhale and exhale.

"I'm going back inside now," I said.

"I will watch out for you," he says.

"Will do," I smile.

I enter back into the club and I let the door slam shut behind me. I did a zig-zag of a walk, but I was steadying myself when I looked dow at my heels to make sure I was walking properly and I bumped into someone.

It was a guy and I looked up at him. He stared down at me and I could tell he was older. I couldn't guess his age, but he sure did have this dominant aura around him. He was looking sexy as well. He was sexy, but he still bumped into me. Hellooo... Like tipsy woman here you would think you have eyes!

"You have a pair of eyes for a reason," I snap.

"You bumped into me," he spoke.

"It's the other way around."