Chapter Three

Madeline

Two Weeks Later

It has been a whole three weeks and I got no call. At this point I was just a bit sad, but I couldn't care anymore. I had to get over it and my pussy had to get over it.

There was plenty of men out there that would have sex with me. I'm just too damn picky about who I wanna fuck. There's also the fact if my pussy doesn't get excited by the look of you, then it's a no for me. No, it's because I play too much with my baby.

Maybe I needed to have sex with someone else. Hopefully it will be good as that? Having someone even a woman touching my pussy. Having my breast licked and my pussy shown some love. I just hope it was good as that night.

It's the fact I have never orgasmed from head before and he gave it to me. I can remember the first time and the guy was rubbing my side. I laid there staring up at the silencing waiting, then remembering him biting my lip.

I had to tell him to get off of me and stop completely. It was so embarrassing for him, but awkward for me. I don't understand how men don't know where the clit is, it's literally right there in their face.

It doesn't matter if the pussy looks different, you can still tell where the clit is. The way his tongue lapped at my clit and sucked. Nope! I have to forget, Ugh this was very annoying. I could remember it like it was yesterday.

The way he made me scream and orgasm. The way he made me feel. His tongue lapping at my clit, his cock pounding into my pussy and the dirty words that we said to each other. I feel the bottom of my feet being tickled which snapped me out of my thoughts.

I had my feet over Giselle, the blanket covered my legs. The popcorn resting on her lap. It was Friday and it was movie night. Movie night included snacks, takeout and a random movie from the internet.

Tonight we were watching in the tall grass. It was some horror movie, but I was barely paying attention. I was slightly confused by the film as well. I don't know why they went into that grass anyway.

It was pass your height and you think you finna find shit. Your damn fault why you dead as hell. She moved her hand from my feet, then she threw a popcorn my way and I blinked looking at her. She grabbed the remote and paused the TV.

"You're not watching the movie," she pouts.

"I know, I'm sorry," I murmur.

"He still hasn't called has he?"

I shake my head and I bite my lip. I seriously wanted him to call me. I just can't forget that fucking night at all. It was just the best sex.

"Gurl you fine as hell, you find another nigga to fuck. Look at me I'm stuck on Dion's dick all the time."

"He's your boyfriend, I had a one-night stand!"

"Yeah and you can have more, why not sleep with some of your followers if they live in stay?" She suggest.

"I rather have free sex, than paid sex," I frown.

"Then you have to move on to a different baby," she says.

"I can, but Giselle you don't get it. He was just ughhh, it was orgasmic," I gush.

"You told me a hundred times now," she laughs.

"Ugh!"