Casey Becker

Black robes. Pale white masks. Three friends. One witness in mind. Although, there was a newcomer.

The three of us had planned to take out Casey Becker, to throw Sidney off balance and to let Stu have his revenge. The dumb blonde dumped him for some random Jock. Funny enough, Stu had been the one to knock out Steve — I had just finished helping him tie up Steve.

Now we had to wait, around the corner from Casey's patio. He had been on call with her for almost five minutes now — our patience was beginning to wear thin. Until he gave us the signal. Running as fast as I could while in a costume and carrying a man in a chair, me and Stu ran out to put Steve down, facing the glass patio door. Running out of sight even quicker, I found myself excited when she turned on the patio light.

If she goes outside, Billy said we could kill them both, I thought to myself as I heard her lock click. Unfortunately for me, she closed the door and stayed inside, looking on helplessly. Then the light went out. Time for Billy's little game to play its part. A light from inside also goes out, making me nervous. I check Billy, but he hadn't given us a signal.

"He better make this quick." I grunt impatiently.

"Calm down man. Steves about to get it soon enough." Stu replies, his voice muffled from the mask.

A few minutes later, my excitement was soon filled as he gave the signal.

"This ones yours." I nudged Stu, him looking down and nodding.

I watch him as he takes the knife to Steve's gut, hearing muffled screaming, even from meters away. Even in the darkness of the night, I could see the silhouette of his insides on the floor between his feet, dangling out of him like party streamers.

Remembering the plan, I ran to the front door, past Billy who gave me a thumbs up. I stood at the front door, excited. This is the fun part. It was giving me flashbacks from Maureen. The adrenaline, the pure malice. Several moments later, me and Billy are met with Stu at the front door.

"I'll circle around, yous go inside." Billy suggests.

"I'll circle around. I've been here before, I know the layout. I know all the exits." I propose, before they both nod, sprinting into the house as I circle aroumd.

Through the patio I see the chair that had been thrown through the door. I run to the kitchen, only to be met with Stu or Billy inside. I keep my distance so she doesn't know theres any more than one person. Until, I catch sight of tte blonde.

She trying to keep out of sight, trying to circle around to the porch. I quickly decide to seek refuge inside a bush, until I hear glass shatter. Curiously, I see her wrestling with one of us, knife in hand. The knife falls from her hand, but she strikes him in the face with a phone.

Thats it. Shes mine.

I think as she runs down the lawn, I pop up and sprint after her, Casey only realising after glancing over her shoulder. I grab hold of her sholder, twisting her body so she faces me. Then I aim a blow, and strike her in the chest, her shirt blossoming red.

I can feel a smirk appearing underneath my mask, as she falls down, trying her best to crawl away. I follow her slowly, ducking down as I see two middle-aged people. I presume they are her parents, and my hunch is proved right when Casey screams for her mother - or tries to at least. She can only muster up a tiny squeak.

I roll her over, on my knees beside her body. I hear them enter the house. I prepare for myself to finish her off, untik she lifts off her mask to reveal me beneath it. Her eyes, though blurred by tears, seem to recognise me. I don't bother with the mask, I'll just have to make sure I finish her off.

I raise the knife above my head, holding her down by the throat as I begin to choke her. The knife meets her chest again, and again, and again. Then it meets her sides as her eyes widen at the lack of air. I drop my knife and hold her by the throat with both my hands now. As I do I hear her choking for air until she is met with none. Her hands which had grabbed my sleeves now lay limp by her sides, her eyes glassy and dull, as if looking at something I cannot see. I put my mask back on and grab my knife again, smirking behind a mask. This is gonna be fun.

POV: You're Ghostface | Scream (1996)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें