Act 3: Part I

Sidney's eyes widened and her voice grew weak, before she made her way over to me and looked at Billy, standing beside me.

"Billy, no." She whined, before I pulled out the voice modulator.

"Oh yes, Sidney." The distored voice laughed twistedly, and I smiled at her, before she ran into Stu.

The yellow-sweatered boy looked at me and Billy scared, as I pulled out the gun from my waistband and pointed it at the brunette.

He pulled out another voice modulator from his pocket. "Surprise Sidney." He spoke with a sickening smile aimed down at Sidney.

I giggled a bit and Billy raised his eye brows, mocking her shock. Sidney stared at us for a heartbeat before pushing Stu away from the doorway, bolting for the kitchen while Billy followed after her, Stu retrieved my knife from the couch, and I circled around.

"Boo." I joked as I caught Sidney about to exit the kitchen, the gun pointed straight between her eyes as she slowly backed up.

I tossed Billy my modulator and he caught it in his left hand with ease, as he made his way across the kitchen to behind Sidney. "Whats the matter Sidney? You look like you've seen a ghost." He sneered as she turned around and jumped a bit.

She continued backing up, "But Billy, your bleeding..." She trailed off, looking up at her boyfriend.

He smirked before looking at Stu with a grin. "Corn syrup. Same stuff they used for pigs blood in Carrie."

Sidney now had her back against the sink and was beyond scared. "Why are you doing this?"

"Its all part of the game, Sidney!" Stu announced.

"Its called, GUESS HOW I'M GONNA DIE!" Billy used the voice modulator, pointing his knife directly at Sidney.

"Fuck you!" Sidney yelled in anguish.

"Billy already did that." I chimed in, walking and stopping in front of Sidney, running the gun down her cheek until I held up her chin with the death machine. "Remember, Sid?"

Stu couldn't resist an evil smile. "I told you its part of the game. Its a fun game, Sidney. You see, we ask you a question and if you get it wrong..." He mimicked a gun with his fungers and made a light 'pew pew' noise. "You die."

I backed up and Billy stood in front of Sidney, keeping his knife pointed at her. "You get it right... You die." He shrugged.

"You are crazy. All of you." Sidney gasped.

Billy had Stu hanging off his back while I got comfortable sitting on the counter opposite Sidney.

"We prefer the term psychotic." Stu goofed.

"You'll never get away with this." Sidney pointed out.

This grabbed all of our attentions, as I saw the other two tense up. "Oh yeah? We seemed to get away with framing Cotton Weary. You'd never believe how easy it was."

"Watched a few movies, taken a few notes." Stu chimed in, starting to laugh a bit. "It was fun." His laughter continued.

Sidney dropped to the ground in defeat, before Billy caught her.

"Where ya goin'?" Stu watched on.

"Why? Why did you kill my mother?" Sidney demanded.

"Why?" Billy echoed.

"You hear that guys? She wants a motive." I announced from behind them.

"Well I don't really believe in motives Sid, I mean did Norman Bates have a motive?" Billy asked.

Stu was clearly enjoying himself in the back as he shrugged. "No."

"Did they ever decide why Hannibal Lecter liked eating people?" Billy questioned. "Don't think so." He answered as he jokingly lunged at Sidney.

"Don't you see, Sid?" I hopped off of the counter. "Its much scarier when there is no motive."

Billy nodded. "We did you Mum a favor, Sid, that woman was a slut-bag whore who flashed her shit all over town like she was Sharon Stone or somethin'." The boy's devilish brown eyes connected with Sidney's, burning all of his fury and hidden feelings about her mother into his words.

"Yeah, and we put her out of her misery, 'cause lets face it Sidney, your mother was no Sharon Stone." Stu laughed, raising his eyebrows at her.

"Is that motive enough for you?" Billy tilted his head, and I walked up to position myself beside him, staring down at Sidney with him.

"How about this? Your slut mother was fucking my father. She's the reason my Mum moved out and abandoned me." Billy explained his story just like he had previously to me, and I turned back to look at Stu to see his reaction, only to see pure shock. Billy hadn't told Stu his motive.

"Hows that for a motive?" I turned back to face Sidney with an evil smirk imprinted on my face, my gun pointed at her chest, Billy putting an arm around me while pointing his knife at her.