S.I.M.P

Charlize Theron x FEM reader

Charlize left the house around 9am because of her interview. Y/n walks to a friend's house not far from their house, Y/n knocks at the door and Amanda suddenly opened the door "Eeeeek! Bestie you're here! Quick! Charlize's interview is coming c'mon!" Amanda pulled y/n In and they both sit to the sofa and watch Charlize's interview. Y/n and Amanda was a Bug simp to Charlize, They watch the interview and when it was finished they decided to buy some boba tea. Amanda and Y/n were just chatting about Charlize and when y/n mentioned "Hey do you know that..She has two kids??" Y/n giggles "What! She has! How did you know!" Amanda reply "I saw her post, Well it's this time I knew because I haven't used my phone ever since I was busy whit school work" Y/n said "You're a stalker!" Amanda said "So are you!" Y/n and Amanda laughs and they both stop when they saw Charlize walking inside the shop "Y-y/n...is t-that c-charlize??" Amanda stutters "It is..." Y/n replied quietly "C'mon!" Amanda then pulls y/n but y/n stops her "Should we give her a bit space for respect? We know she's a celebrity and...We need to you know" Y/n said and Amanda agrees and they went inside the shop to buy some boba tea, They heard chatting and laughing of the people when they saw Charlize Theron at the shop asking them to take a picture whit her or sign autograph card or something and y/n and Amanda continue to order the boba and while they wait they sit behind Charlize's table and they heard her beautiful voice "Goddamn..I can't!" Amanda said "relaxxx" y/n said and Amanda waited for the boba, When suddenly y/n wanted to go the bathroom and the waiter bumped into y/n before she could walk and the coffee poured into y/n's and Charlize's outfit  and the people so did y/n gasp"I am so sorry! I didn't see you there miss!" The waiter said "it's ok!! Don't worry! I didn't got hurt it's just little stuff I can fix it!" Y/n said and the waiter apologize to Charlize "It's fine.." y/n then walks to the bathroom and tried to wipe the stain to the dress and heard the door open and y/n turns to see Charlize "Hi.." y/n said "Hey..You got a stain to huh?" Charlize giggles "Yeah.. well not too bad it just a little stain" y/n replied "Yeah gladly" Y/n smiles and Charlize washed her hands because to coffee was poured to her hands well teh coffee wasn't hot nor cold it's warm, Y/n finished and she didn't got the stain off the dress and she left Charlize to the bathroom and walks over to Amanda "Girl you ok??" "Yeah..I just met Charlize in person!" Y/n whispered "Really! What did she tell you?" Amanda gave the tea to y/n and told the whole story. Y/n and Amanda finished the boba and so they left, Once they leaving Charlize drop something they saw a tissue paper to the floor and y/n picks it up and opened the fold and it saids "******* Call me xoxo"  it writes on the paper "Omg! Gurl! You're Soo lucky!" Amanda said and y/n blushed and even smile, So they both left and Charlize and y/n became close enough and y/n confess to Charlize about it. Charlize immediately fell for y/n and dated for a while. Well Charlize sometimes thought to her self that y/n was a big simp (🤣 don't blame me!) yet Charlize loves her.