my Juliet

Ravenna x FEM reader pt 2

Y/n's pov

I woke up when the sunrises, I sit up and look around the room noticing that I was still in Queen Ravenna's room. I got up and search for Ravenna everywhere until I saw her at the garden touching some flowers while looking at the glass windows that surrounds the room, I knock gently to the wooden door and she turns around "Ohh...good morning darling" She said, I smiled and walk beside her "Morning who's your sleep?" I asked "Should I be the one who ask you that?" "It was beautiful" I replied "How bout you?" I added "It's alright" "Did I disturb you?" I turn my head and she shakes her head "No you didn't.." she said "Really?" I asked "Just dreaming about someone" "Who me?" She nodded "What did I do!" "Whispering my name?" She asked and I barely remember anything about my dream "Sorry...I don't remember" "It's fine love" she walks beside me and hugs me from my back while she rest her chin on my shoulder "Really??..are you sure I didn't disturb you at all, You know I don't really mean it" I said "Of course you don't" She place a gentle kiss on my neck making me tomato "You ok? You're red" she giggled "Y-yep" I said "I should better go.." I added "I'll go whit you" she said "Sure" I agreed and we went back to her room and she ready a couple of her belongings and we ride our horses back to my village.

We arrived soon after, I hop down and me and Ravenna walk I side the village. Our fingers nearly touched like she wanted to hold my hand, I look at her and she looks back at me and sighs deeply, I stopped "Is there something wrong?" I asked and she said no once more "Tell me...do wanna hold my hand?" I asked and she nodded. I smiled and I grab hers and held her soft hands while we walk "The queen is back!" We heard a man yelled when we heard gasp of people all of the villagers came running through where were we and they stopped to see Ravenna on my side "Your highness? Is that.. queen Ravenna?" The woman asked "Yeah she is, But she won't harm! She's here to stay and observe me" I said and everyone look at each other "Please.. excuse us" I said and they moved away and we came inside my palace and went up to my big room "Wow...." She said "Hehe...you can rest whenever you want" I said and I placed my slingbag at my vanity and I sat to remove the earnings I had. And I saw her coming towards me and putting a soft kiss on my head "What's wrong whit you this morning? Do you have something to say??" I asked and turn around to look at her "Yes actually" she said and I stood up "All ears darling anytime now" I said "Can I marry you?" She asked and I was a bit shocked I took a few step backing away "Look I know we met...but y/n you're gorgeous" she placed her hand on my cheek cupping my face, I smiled and she looks down at my lips realizing that she wanted to kiss me, I took no time and oulled her close and out lips touched. 30 seconds past and we pulled away "Wow..." The words came out of her mouth she looks at me and kissed me again "Ravenna wait.." I pulled her away from the kiss and I look at her "You're gonna marry me?" She nodded "Fine! I'll marry you, But..don't be too much" I said and she nodded once more and pulled me to another kiss and she said mile kissing me; "My Juliet" and kissed me once more.