Take my hand..

Ravenna x reader

As a mother... Sometimes my child tells me I have a cold heart.. specially that's they're 16, sometimes I think too why do I have to be strict it's because I love my children. I look at the window still wondering about my kids playing out in the garden, y/n and their brother always bond in the fountain while the 3 other kids play with their toys, Sarah the eldest always tells y/n that they're the only one who's different than them, or maybe they are non royal blood. I smiled at them playing around smiling, until I die...I'll tell them someday. I don't know how to tell it to them specially for y/n, since they were a baby they had been close to my heart, someone then knocks on the window and I look behind me "Yes? Do you need anything?" I ask to the maid "Yes madam.. actually, someone send you a letter from...maybe it's the south or.." "Give it to me" I demand and she gave it to me placing the paper in my hand, I open the envelope and read the letter.

Dearest..

I would like to invite you to a dinner this evening, bring your daughters and your sons, I would like to discuss about something about the wedding ceremony. And also bring y/n here, Ravenna sure missed them.

-

It didn't tell or said a name from who it was, but I know it's from the king. I nodded and the maid that still in my room "Tell the kids to get ready tonight we're having a dinner." I said and she left the room and went outside at the garden to tell the 5 children.

Your pov

I was at the fountain bonding with my brother Luke, while my other siblings play. We were playing with he fish, we fed them to the fountain "Luke? Why are they're fishes here?" I ask although not acting like a kid but too curious to know "I don't know y/n?.. maybe mother knows" he reply "Where is she anyways?" I ask "In her room, probably thinning about something" he said then the maid came to us "Hello kids, your mother orders you to ready for to ight, you are invited to a dinner this evening." I smiled "Sure thanks!" I said and Sarah laughs at me and walk at me "Really you thank them?" She ask "Why not? I thank them because their doing their job to serve us" I reasoned she laughs again "Your totally not royal blood" she giggled and the others too. I frown and shook it off, Of course I am.

Evening

I got ready for the dinner to day, I wore (Fav outfit) and my (Favorite shoes), We ride a carriage through out the way. We arrived to a big like dark kingdom, is saw someone waiting on the gate entrance of the palace. We walk inside and saw Ravenna sitting at his father's throne, I waved at her so she can noticed me, once she did she smile and hugged me tightly "Hello y/n!!" She said "Hello, I missed you" I reply. We walk at the dining table and I didn't care to listen to the Convo they had but I heard that I will be getting married to the Daughter of the king.. but which on. Ravenna has a sister, which one?! "y/n??" Someone called I look at the girls voice "Sorry..." I said to Ravenna eating her carrots "You alright?" She ask ",Yes.." my heart starts pounding realizing that she's not bad at all.. If I'm going to marry her, I'd rather say 'Yes' more than a 'No' because we've known each other. She's really pretty and sweet to me. Whenever I need her she's there for me. I smile at the thought and Ravenna realize what am I thinking so she smiled too.